Done with this shit game. FFS

Done with this shit game. FFS

Attached: 1640897235525.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>Hand right in front of rock
>Throw right into rock
>It hits rock
Soul?

why are you so far away have you tried not being a pussy

Attached: Hyperbeam.webm (1280x720, 2.17M)

>smash ball into cliff
>get angry when ball bounces off and down the mountain

try smashing your head into the cliff a few times instead, maybe you'll gain a few IQ points

>keeps throwing balls instead of moving
KEK

AAAAAAAIIIEEEEEEEEEEE BAG-SAMA SAVE ME, WHY CAN'T I JUST PRESS @ITEM@ AND THEN @MASTER BALL@

So it doesn't bat down the ball?

I will now spoon feed you
You can lure it to the grass with berries and catch it from stealth
You can use a stealth spray and/or smoke bomb to give you stealth so you don’t have to do that
You can distract by throwing multiple berries if you stagger them and while eating they won’t be alerted and you can catch it
If you only want to throw one ball you’re going to struggle with a lot of mons in this game

Oh also very broken technique: hit with sticky blob even if it’s alerted it’ll be stunned
Go behind it and get an easy back shot
Works stupidly well in distortion zones

>imagine being this bad
bruh, i'm 70+ hours in and still locked in the first area and i can do way better than you with regular Pokéballs, almost done 100% each mon page in the area, git gud

>throw ball into rock
>instead of moving, keep throwing ball into rock
>get mad about it
Yeah this video encapsulates Any Forums rather well

>70+ hours
>still in first area
Why? theres no way you didn't research everything at that point

What I see many folks don't realize is that the capture rate in battle is stupid high. I don't bother with the far flying balls or the stealth items. If I can't sneak up on it legit, I just battle it and chuck pokeballs at full health. Against normal enemies it's a catch first try most of the time. Against alphas, usually takes 1-3 ultras.

>hit with sticky blob even if it’s alerted it’ll be stunned
what's the difference between sticky blob and every other item that stuns?

>huh, that didn’t do what I wanted it to
>better do it exactly the same way three more times

sticky blob is the most effective stunner, spoiled apricorns and mud balls tend to need multiple shots for what blobs can do in one

I think it stuns longer? Ball of mud to me lasted like a millisecond lol, I tried it once and it was shit. where as sticky blob lasts long really long, you can walk right up and throw it at them then walk around very easily and back shot. and I feel like may raise the catch rate or something because I was getting everything first ball using sticky blob just spamming it in distortion zones.

Did you get Blissey yet?

I caught Dialga on the second Pokéball near death and paralyzed, the cap rate is very high

>high up on a cliff a billion miles away
>pokemon is grounded
>way out of sight range
>bobbling around the side of the ridge instead of getting ontop of it
>repeatedly smacking your balls into it

regardless I'm almost certain this is a troll so well-done

I have had balls hit things that aren't there, and that's frustrating, but do you know what's worse? Hitting the pokemon with a pokeball and it just bouncing off, doing nothing because you're out of a preassigned range.

Really frustrating for the flying pokemon, where at 90degrees into their route, they’re “out of range”, but 91degrees into their route, they’re “in range”
All that effort and those wasted items, just for it to bonk off their head...