Would Gen 9 come out in Q1 2023 or Q4 2023...

Would Gen 9 come out in Q1 2023 or Q4 2023? I think the “holiday Pokemon game” for this year will be the DLC for Legends Arceus via bundle just like SwSh.

Attached: E1C015B2-9333-43DE-AE1A-4BF38C358846.jpg (1196x702, 214.89K)

Why do you keep posting variations of the same question? And it’ll obviously come out in Q4 for Black Friday and Christmas

But didn’t Khu said that this will be the last year for Gen 8 (in terms of the VGC)?

I’m pretty sure gen 8 will be next year. With an announcement April-May.. official one

I don’t keep up with leakers

Announcement this year, release next year

Considering tomorrow is the start of the two restricteds + full pokedex ruleset, and this is the ruleset confirmed for Worlds, yes, they're in their last ruleset for the generation and Gen 8 is winding down.

>Would Gen 9 come out in Q1 2023 or Q4 2023?
november 2022

I’m assuming we will get an official announcement in April and maybe some hints on Pokémon day

That’s what I’ve been thinking

I’m guessing they might say.. stay tuned for big news soon. I can’t see them announcing gen 9 if there is DLC.. but there is still hope

Feels kind of weird that this was the first gen without either an updated version or a remake in that same generation's engine. I'm glad to be rid of the former but the latter had become a nice little tradition, even if they started feeling fairly unnecessary at Gen 3 and BDSP's "upgrade" is likely in part due to the games not really doing any universal mechanical overhauls since Gen 4. BDSP were just a totally separate thing that had little to do with Gen 8 as a whole. Weird lack of Gen 8 spinoffs too, I guess. Legends is sort of a spinoff but sort of mainline as well.

No, please, I just want 1 more year before the crushing disappointment. In all seriousness, though, if it does come out this year it will be shit on hard because it won't be PLA and this board will be worse than it was post e3 2019.

Q4 20222

gen 9 2024 will be shitmori directed game

new legends game will be 2026 (30th anniversary)

I wouldn't say it's been that bad desu 3 years ago it looked really rough, but the series has transitioned to HD and open-world, modernised the formula and produced really high quality spin-offs. I'm really excited to see what they do when they get accustomed to 3D HD game engines.

It was surprisingly decent back then for that leak season. I don’t know why but this board has massively changed even from 2019

lets go jhoto game for this holiday season
DLC for gen 9 or some enhanced version (ie emerald, platinum, BW2 etc) in 2025

Keep dreaming! Gen 9’s coming this year or early 2023.

It's gotta be 2023 if they want to make something special

It's coming out this year.

Proof?