Leave N to me

>Leave N to me

Attached: 1604720805939.jpg (1080x911, 107.15K)

Alder deserved better

>Proceeds to get destroyed by N without Reshiram/Zekrom since Reshiram/Zekrom comes after he’s beaten

>I

do you think he fucked his volcarona?

He failed but at least he's the only champion that bothered to save the world from the villains. "MUH QUEEN CYNTHIA" literally sent a 10 year old in an alternate dimension hole to defeat the leader of a criminal organization and stop one of the Gods of Pokeuniverse while she was busy taking Lucario's knot up her ass.

Apparently he looked too much like Jesus in his older design and I kinda wanna see it

>he's the only champion
Bro your Leon?

Leon sucks though

That has nothing to do with him trying to stop Rose

He even succeeds to stop him in the anime because the plot didn't work against him to let the wolves and players shine instead.

>leon
there are no villains in galar.
rose isn't evil, he's just a complete fucking retard.

I mean, even Leon essentially calls him retarded when he tells him he could just help him the very next day if he really needed his help.

Semantics. Rose serves the same role in the story as Ghetsis. Plus Rose is featured with the other antagonists in that music videos and in Masters so he’s clearly seen as a villain.

>Galar
Fan-fic generation

I wonder how disappointed his ancestor would be

Source?

Strongest trainers in the world are Leon, Alain, Steven, Cynthia, and (You)

>Getting older
>Has a kid/grandkid he's not on good terms with
>His Ace outright DIES
>Finds out that there are kids trying to be Champion without even understanding why
>Gets absolutely slapped by an autistic teenager and only keeps his position because said autist never had a proper Trainer ID
>Gets slapped by the Second Hero of Unova
>Loses his position to Drayden's understudy

Alder is the Pokemon world's Empire of Dirt.

N had his dragon since the tower.

I mean, he does pretty good despite losing his real ace. Imagine Leon if Charizard died.

>>Loses his position to Drayden's understudy
I thought he offered Iris to be his successor

I'm pretty sure Elio beat 8 or 9 times as many villains as Alder failed to do.