Is PL:A the best Pokemon game since 2012?

>Better than XY
>Better than ORAS
>Better than SM
>Better than USUM
>Better than LGPE
>Better than SWSH
>Better than BDSP

Attached: 1643398332078.webm (1920x1080, 2.89M)

It's the best Pokemon game ever just by concept alone

Alright calm down there

weird how you conveniently left out the DS games

Best game since HGSS

Yes but that isn't exactly a high bar to jump over.

B2W2 is better than PL:A

Game boy reskins as a concept are infinitely inferior to what PLA did.

You are arguing what's the best game boy reskin (HGSS btw) but PLA is a better game

>worse customisation than XY
>shit online compared to XY
>worse scenery than XY
>worse music than XY
kek ok sinnohtard

HGSS, BW2 and PLA are now the holy triumvirate.

Nah. Everything between HGSS & PLA is infinitely inferior to both.

Can you be a ninja in XY? Can you go barefoot at home? No? Fuck your customization then

NO!

What about it is better?

Based

Scared

PLA is the best game since gen 2, maybe the best game in general.
I am very concerned that I might not be able to return to previous Pokemon games after this.
>fastest game by far, no more annoying prompts or shitty text to slow down combat
>amazing QoL changes, being able to change moves anytime or decide whenever my pokemon should evolve are features I never knew I wanted before
>I can throw out my pokemon in the overworld anytime, the whole team can even have conversations with each other, and the animations are soulful
>overworld catching
>wild pokemon are actually a threat for the first time ever
I can go on and on. All PLA is missing is a Battle Tower, in every other way it is the peak of Pokemon.

Attached: 1496594777067.png (717x720, 430.34K)

I am a boomer compared to the alphatards and zoomtards that are now populating a lot of this site, and other pokeboomers would disagree with my opinion, but I think without nostalgia goggles this is the best pokemon game they’ve made. You couldn’t pay me to sit through the slog of any of the 2d games, and the 3D games are a lot of the same with certain pitfalls and highlights of their own. The natural feeling, snappier gameplay makes me not want to go back to anything. It really throws into stark relief how dated the pokemon formula was when it really didn’t have to be.
I think nintendo overlords forcing GF into their offices in 2020 may be having an effect, and I like it.

That makes it better than DPPt, HGSS and BW/2 as well.

Graphics, story, pokemon variety, pacing, difficulty, soul

based

The games you listed are superior to all the games OP listed

>story
All of those are better in Legends though.

HGSS is just a worse GSC.

Yikes, PLA is a good game. You don't need to lie to yourself to bring B2W2 down

Let’s hope the sequel focuses on johto

>Better than ORAS
>Better than SM
>Better than USUM
No, it's not. Take your meds.

Based.

the DS games are worse at all of those compared to PLA

I haven't enjoyed a Pokemon game this much since HGSS

Each Nintendo Console has one good Pokemon game, except for the Wii U. Gameboy has GSC, N64 has Stadium 2, Gamecube has Colosseum, DS has BW, Wii has PBR, 3DS has ORAS, Switch has PLA.

ORAS is the worst 3DS Pokemon game

Each pokemon having its own personality to take into account while catching/interacting with them in the overworld was something the series needed decades ago. Skittish bugs and birds actually feel like what their pokedex entries describe, Machokes are total bros and get along well with humans, Bidoofs really act like simple and aloof creatures just chilling, Golbats and Buizels and the like are feisty little shits that attack on sight. The game is very rough around the edges but it is absolutely a step in the right direction.