Are we ready to admit that Sneasler is cooler than Weavile will ever be?

Are we ready to admit that Sneasler is cooler than Weavile will ever be?

Attached: 1642792799064.jpg (1000x756, 126.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive-media-2.nyafuu.org/vp/image/1549/73/1549736493470.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its legs are too long. Looks better in this art.

I always hated Weavile, Sneasler is better because it looks more like sneasel, but sneasel is still better

This

> Sneasler is cooler
Not with the name like Sneasler.

Weavile a shit just like its fans

>legs are too long
You can never have too much leg user.

Attached: how-to-get-sneasler-in-pokemon-legends-arceus.large.jpg (1280x720, 197.09K)

Weavile poster is probably seething on his toilet rn desu

You zoomers are fucking retarded

sneak + wrestler
perfect name

No, because it was clearly just designed for the climbing mechanic - as opposed to a cool design first. It’s a man in a fursuit.

I’m a boomer who always hated weavile’s design

Plague's Weavile is better than this shit

That’s because it’s made by plague

Embodiment of "it just gets bigger"

I thought it was "sneasel + er" because Sneasler is a streched out Sneasel. It's MORE Sneasel, it's Sneasler.

it’s both that and sneak+wrestler (phonetically)

You mean weavile?

And GF just recycled it on Sneedsel without the soul
archive-media-2.nyafuu.org/vp/image/1549/73/1549736493470.png

No, it's a poorly designed mon for many reason.
>Hisuian Sneasel and Sneasler have Poison/Fighting typing, which overlaps with the already existing and Sinnoh-native Croagunk line. Higher offensive stat and speed also means Sneasler makes Toxicroak obsolete.
>main trait of Sneasler is being a mountain climbing mon, but other than having sharp claws to use as picks it has no further design elements to reflect this. Missed opportunity to have a speedy attacker with Rock/Poison, Rock/Dark, Ice/Rock or other similar unusual type combinations.
>Sneasler is literally just taller, lankier and with a longer ear-feather thinghie. Adds nothing interesting to the original form and does not improve or change the concept.
>No seriously, why is Hisuian Sneasel just a recolor with a completely different typing that has seemingly nothing to do with its ecology, and why is Sneasler just a "just more of it" evolution? Why make a whole new evolution if it's blander than Weavile? I don't even particularly like Weavile.

Nah, Sneasler's cool but the name's dumb as hell and it's literally just Sneasel but tall. Weavile actually feels like a progression.

Should've been Poison/Ice.

My mom did forbid me to do 2 things.
1# to lie
2# to like ugly furry shitmon

it's a shit design

literally the same thing as the preevo but "it gets bigger"