Game just needs more cities or urban environments...

Game just needs more cities or urban environments, more and better designed caves and underground systems and make the world connected instead of segmented and it's legit a 10/10.
Scaling Mt. Coronet was fucking kino.

Attached: pokemon_arceus.jpg (680x419, 91.29K)

>Scaling Mt. Coronet was fucking kino.
What? It was a straight line

>Game just needs more cities or urban environments
Wait for Legends Unova

>more cities or urban environments
god please no

>More City or Urban environments
>One of the biggest points of the game is that you're in a new and unsettled land

It needs less cutscenes.

BOTW didn't have enough guidance. PLA has too much.

I wish the Clan settlements felt more like real towns. They just sorta pasted 5 houses down and plopped some NPCs in. Jubilife is fun to explore and you get to see a lot of fun architecture and stuff, but in the clan towns its just the same building repeating and a few sidequests. No fun shops, no minigames, no big townhall buildings, you cant even heal or access your pastures in them. I know they aren't supposed to be as industrialized as the galaxy team but these things look like temporary outposts, not full on settlements.

That's a general pokémom problem. Like it or not Pokémon is the very first exposure to videogames for a good portion of the market.

>Game just needs more cities or urban environments
Why?

>more and better designed caves and underground systems
Why?

because it's an area where the game is lacking and OP wants to see them fixed. Better dimly lit cave exploration would be soul as fuck user.

Attached: PokeparkDidItFirst.jpg (1280x720, 56.37K)

I wish the whole game was bigger, the clan settlements, the caves, the shitty ass mini-volcano, etc. Only the very first area of the game felt really nice to explore because while it didn't have that much going on it didn't have this teampark feeling that other areas have, courtesy of having so much shit crammed in an place that you can walk across in a few minutes

>because it's an area where the game is lacking
Yeah, but how does it make the game bad? Seems like an incredibly arbitrary thing to judge the quality of a game on.

Who the fuck called the game bad in this thread you autistic retard?

OP thinks the games not having these things is bad. Why is it a bad thing you autistic retard?

the game is also lacking space ships, doesn't mean they should be in the game

I thought it would have been cool if the settlements matched the locations of real towns and cities from Sinnoh and you got to help them develop.

Sinnoh region made the underground system a thing to begin with. It only stands to fault PLA that it's not included.

how would adding an underground system improve the game?

>less cutscenes.
the game has literally two actual cutscenes

>OP thinks

Projecting a lot there, user. All he said is that it would be a 10/10, he didn't say, "It's a 0/10 otherwise".

Because a game about exploring nature should include more fucking caves.

He said "Game just needs". This clearly means he thinks the game is worse for not having these things. You really are autistic huh?

agreed, fuck breath of the wild

I don’t think it “needs” more urban environments just because of the setting but it would be very cool to see them in future games using PLA’s style and a good, maybe even needed, way to expand on it.
Better cave design and shit in that real would be a notable improvement though
Personally don’t mind the segmented world especially because it definitely aids optimization to do it like that. You’d mostly be fast traveling around anyway
It really is a good Pokémon game. I don’t want to go back to how it was without overworld encounters and seamless battles and faster battle text and all these little things that add up to make PLA shine despite flaws like graphics.

meant for

>He doesn't know the difference between "is bad" and "could use improvement"

Back to 2nd grade with you.