Gardevoir

I can't help it. I've fallen in love with a Pocket Monster.

Has there ever been a creature this perfect?

Attached: 9be9537f0ecf761ba891c7a956db99a3.jpg (2039x1378, 1.78M)

Hatterene

human women

No one gives a shit about hatterene in 2022 sweetie

Get therapy.

this

Attached: 1642446768735.webm (540x960, 2.33M)

Who?

No thanks

Vaporeon

Why haven’t they made another nearly human Pokemon like this one? I thought it might be because they were freaked out by all the rule 34 it spawned, yet they still shill it as if it’s not an embarrassment they want to forget.

Attached: gardevoir_no_dress.jpg (1000x384, 58.93K)

>nearly human
Meds.

Welcome to the fold, brother.

Yeah, it is. It has clearly defined shoulders, neck, waist, it’s even modeled with a butt for whatever reason. It basically has the body of an extremely slender human woman. The other humanoid species don’t have any of that, their bodies are just cones with limbs sticking out of them. It’s by far the most human looking Pokemon design.

I haven't seen this Hatterene pokemon? in the last 6 pokemon that i played like new pokemon snap, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon DX, pokemon BDSP, PLA, pokemon masters ex and pokemon Unite but Gardevoir is in all of them

Yes, real women who are real flesh and blood people and not some wild critter who lives in the woods and eats berries all day. Verily, it would do you much good to spend time outside with other people instead of fantasizing and imprinting your own inanity unto these critters.

Attached: Ninetales Poliorketes .png (540x658, 340.71K)

Attached: icetails.jpg (830x974, 233.87K)

I wish I would wake up as Gardevoir one day.

same user i bought a daki of gardevoir

Attached: 1637742892145.jpg (1232x1500, 707.02K)

oh no bro

I will once again point out that the games do imply Pokémon do their business in the open, even if it's a crowded public space and even has the player doing the same action that man is doing. In an effort to prove whatever you're trying to say you wind up looking worse for wear. Also GameFreak has doubled down on the whole Pokémon as wild critters angle with Arceus.

Is a man not allowed to describe a creature in good terms? Does your inane brain think of it as he wants to molest it or something?

Attached: Ninetales Nikator.jpg (667x667, 68.21K)

Why are you avatarfagging? That's against the rules

It’s not trying to prove anything about what Gamefreak is trying to say. It’s just making fun of you for being fixated on the idea of sapient creatures as pets.

Verily, I would say it's more like you lot are obsessed with making the Pokémon more than what they actually are. In fact I mentioned you people doing so by using these innocent creatures as wheel for your bizarre sexual fantasies.

I'm but poiting out what the franchise presents these creatures as. Take it up with GameFreak, not I.

>Why haven’t they made another nearly human Pokemon like this one?
They do it a lot and they're lame