What's the point of the heavy ball?

I just used it on an alpha Bibarel, got the backstrike bonus, and it still popped out.

Attached: 1620990348237.jpg (1600x900, 70.07K)

Did you think it was a Master Ball or something?

Shut up and try it again

Attached: 1643544359178.jpg (1024x898, 78.58K)

It’s so cool looking I hope if you can transfer Pokémon from legends into future games they keep their poke ball. I’m trying to catch all my favorites in a heavy ball but it’s hard af

I expected it to be an upgrade over the Poke ball
Stealth + back strike bonus is still shit

what about the normal one?

>What's the point of any ball if it's not 100% catch rate like a master ball?
Retard.

are they worthless then? whats the best ball to craft then? great balls?

Feather Balls for non-battle catching.

It sucks ass at catching Pokemon

They don't get good until you get leaden, also feed the Pokemon some berries.

It took gamefreak 20 years to fix the programming of the heavy ball

>non-battle catching
It's a shame that the franchise has devolved into something so casual that players don't even have to enter a battle to catch Pokémon now. I wonder when they're actually going to add challenge to the games instead of removing it.

alright thanks, i have like 30 of them but i thought they only worked on flying pokemon for whatever reason

>Pokemon Fans confuse time wasting for gameplay
"Entering Battle" to weaken pokemon and spam balls at them over and over again, watching long unskippable animations each time and spamming through text boxes, is not engaging. It's cool that you can just 'catch' weak Pokemon from the overworld, or that there are other, non-battle techniques to catch them. I'd like to see where they go with using different items to manipulate behavior of Pokémon to allow for catching them out of battle, like hunting/trapping etc. Way more engaging than spamming A

You could always catch shitmons without ever battling them. It's just faster now.

I was asking what the point of the ball is. You will have to get close to use it and it doesn't travel as well as a normal ball. You sperged out because of autism and retardation.

lol it's harder to catch shitmons out of battle than it is to catch legendaries in previous games
>false swipe, thunder wave, send out wall with recovery and spam ultra balls (yes I know about timer balls or whatever, fuck you I don't use em)
wow what a challenge

Alphas are hard to catch who could have guessed

Nigger Legends Heavy Ball is literally the equivalent to a normal Poké Ball but with a sneak boost, it's not even the Great Ball equivalent

The point of the ball is that it catches heavy things easily, have you ever played Pokémon before?

I'm asking in all sincerity user, are you retarded?

Not that user but the ball does exactly what they said besides the back attack bonus. Every alpha I threw a heavy ball at was caught in one ball use

So you can have heavy balls, OP

I literally did the same thing like 15-30 minutes ago wtf kek