What is the shiny rate for LA? I’ve heard it’s a lot easier to find a shiny now

What is the shiny rate for LA? I’ve heard it’s a lot easier to find a shiny now.

Attached: DED3290F-3032-4A3F-B155-35998A3B17CA.jpg (1600x900, 147.7K)

exactly the same rate, it's just easier because there's more Pokemon around at any given time

I found shiny alpha ursaring but he was too strong for me. Will he still be there if I go now?

>literal green bear with autismo made you his bitch
oh nonono

If you didn't leave the map I think you should be fine

It's the same but you can see the Pokemon on the field. Same thing happened with Lets GO IIRC but that was even easier because the top down angle made you look at pretty much every Pokemon that was on camera so missing them was way harder than it is in PLA

We've been discussing this shit for a whole week user, jesus fuck.

Attached: 1643399607218.png (773x656, 82.49K)

How long do shunt rolls last?

Shiny I meant

>could had a shiny chimchar
How do mass outbreaks work?

Your question doesn't make sense.

am i a brainlet? the picture says dex research 10 = 1 roll and shiny charm = 3 rolls, yet the table says those together give +5 shiny rolls, shouldn't it be 4?

It's 4 plus the basic one.

oh i forgot to factor base in, i am infact a brainlet

I've gotten three legit shinies so far, but none from mass-outbreaks

>Carnivine (Full Odds)
>Geodude (Full Odds)
>Starly (Perfect Dex Research)

I unironically think this is the most fun shiny hunting has ever been, and you tear through Pokemon so it's alot more engaging and fast paced

I always worry that I’m not gonna hear the shiny sound or see one and walk right past it

Outbreak shinies are a joke. I've gotten 3 of them just today.

i've never caught a shiny before
does it really count if i do it in this game

It's really not. I've gotten 12 in 2 days with minimal effort. It's good for people who want lots of shinies but they've essentially killed any type of dopamine with getting one. With the shiny charm you can run around the field 2 or 3 times and walk away with a full odds.

I don't think it counts as "full odds" anymore when getting the shiny charm alone makes everything 1/820.