PLA is, at best, an average JRPG. The main gameplay loop is repetitive and gets old quickly...

PLA is, at best, an average JRPG. The main gameplay loop is repetitive and gets old quickly. The game is still incredibly easy. The zone design is a mess. Many of the new Pokemon designs are hideous. The graphics are a joke. There's no PVP at all.

If this game didn't have Pokemon in the title it would be universally shit on.

Attached: 1642602045017.png (771x762, 386.7K)

Look at how they massacred my boy :(

>PLA is, at best, an average JRPG.
Well, that's already better than most pokemon games which are, at best, mediocre to bad jrpgs that only have a bunch of monsters you can use going for them.
Shit graphics, bad combat system, borderline non existent characters and godawful plots, with zero difficulty.

You can turn him back into the dick user

I know we thought the games had shit graphics before, but SwSh looks like a fucking masterpiece next to the blurry mess of jaggies that is PLA. The combat hasn't really been changed that much aside from the way turn order works and the new agile/strong styles. But then they removed things like IVs, abilities, and doubles battles, which just ended up making it feel dumbed down.

>But then they removed things like IVs, abilities, and doubles battles,
You say this like they had any effect on single player.

Battle tower is single player, you know.

Lmao I still cant believe that hideous piece of shit is real. It looks like some shitty abomination from a pokemon fusion thread. It doesnt look like something a human came up with its something a computer farted out after getting corrupted by a virus.

I wanted to like it but it’s shitty. Way too much dialogue, shitty battles, and every hit against your team is super effective despite level differences and type match up.

Pokemon fans dont play other games so they can't know this

Exactly. It's entirely carried by the brand and because it's not the same game boy game people's minds are getting blown

>removed ... IVs
This is supposed to be bad?

>and every hit against your team is super effective despite level differences and type match up.
It's funny how about half the people who hate the game out themselves as shitters who struggle with a children's game. Go back to tranimal crossing.

Well I mean if it helps soothe the autism, they do still have IV's. You can even get the three perfect ones catching alpha's. It's just they're not used at all in the game.

Cope doomer. We won.

>poketards suddenly have standards after 25 years of playing game boy reskins

You said the exact same shit when SWSH sold over 20 million copies
Then you proceeded to say the exact same shit about BDSP despite that game being OBJECTIVELY fucking shit
Fuck off with your doomer boogeyman shill. Next you're going to tell me that it's a good thing that gen 9 is going back to the classic formula because... it's a good thing

Yeah, because reskin Monster Hunter is better now?

much better

No

reskinning a modern game >>>>>> reskinning a GAME BOY* game

* console released in 1989

SOULFULL GameBoy reskin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[...]>>>>>>>>> SOULLESS Modern game reskin