What would you like for the next Legends game?

What would you like for the next Legends game?

I would love Legends: Ho-Oh to get my boy some more lore and it to be set in ancient Johto/Kanto. That would be very similar to Arceus' setting though, but they could have it take place in one of the other periods of Ancient Japan.

Attached: 250Ho-Oh_Dream_3.png (250x198, 55.04K)

Me too. What would the starters be?

Legends: Kyurem
Set during the Unovan Civil War

Wild West Unova could be a fun setting too.

>Snivy
>Fennekin
>Squirtle

Kalos war

Snivy
Torchic
Piplup

Attached: 969ae99c8d9cc2e91c112cc6332f8da5ce79a98c_hq.jpg (1024x292, 58.29K)

they could reintroduce gyms and you create the first indigo league across kanto and Johto would be based

Would Kanto even exist at that point? Didn't Kyoto come first?

Hopefully none. This game is shit

I have a feeling that what you described may end up being DLC for Arceus.

Thank you user for your input in a thread that obv isn't aimed at you.

It shouldn't be any gen 1 or 2 starters since you can presumably catch them in the wild like you can in arceus (assuming both johto and kanto are being represented). So it'd be better to have others. Maybe replace squirtle with mudkip

>Johto is directly south of Hisui/Sinnoh

Attached: 1614014251111.jpg (300x260, 26.54K)

No. Kanto is.

Problem is that other regions were already settled and modernized by the time Pokeballs were invented.

I would much rather see johto/hoenn/unova/alola get a PLA style game. Kalos is probably the least interesting region behind galar.

Here are ideas for the last form of the starters

Serperior Grass/Fairy
I don't know if we see it on the picture but the lower face and the belly are slightly pink.
Represents the french monarchy.

Blaziken Fire/Electric
I designed it as part Psychic but in the end the design gives me electric vibes. I don't really know why.
Represents the french republic (rooster is the symbol of France)

Empoleon Water/Fighting
Represents french empire

Attached: AncientKalosStarters.png (1804x806, 1.11M)

>would love Legends: Ho-Oh to get my boy some more lore
They would do pokemon legends Lugia because Ho Oh already has all the lore and Lugia is basically a complete mystery.

This would be a good idea.

They can make up whatever retcon they want for sticking PokeBalls in the distant past and i won't care at all

Caveman game with the fossilmons without the rock typing. Legendary is OG Deoxys and/or Mew