Gets thrown in the past with no way to return

>gets thrown in the past with no way to return
>not worried or sad in the least bit of being uprooted from their life and family
>Doesn't say anything about their time period's advancements
>Just smiles and goes along with it
Realistically would you react the same way if you were in the player character's shoes?

Attached: characters.png (638x617, 322.08K)

Of course. The age of consent was much lower in the 1800.

Yes

Have you seriously never been through an Isekai manga before?

Yes because I could go catch an alpha lopunny and let it dom me.

There isn't a single Isekai that isn't complete dogshit

What about Outbreak Company or Kono suba?

based.

Time doesn't pass anyway, so if they find a way to return then they'll just get back to the moment they left their timeline.

Including this game…which is my point. Shit story, shit premise, shit Bagins, etc

If I recognized it was the past, I absolutely wouldn't say a damn thing. Especially this far back as they are likely to call me a demon or a practitioner of the dark arts and try to kill me if I talk about or try to push forward any of the tech.

But they already have modern tech in this timeline.
It's just that we don't see a lot since they're colonizing a rural area.

It seems like the player character doesn't have access to all their memories, judging from the dialog options you get at the beginning of the game

At least Giratina actually returned you to the real world once you were done.

>Dawn goes back in time
>ages up several years and goes back to the present
>tries to have sex with her boyfriend
>goes to prison

Not really modern, they seem pretty fucking dated. And seeing as how these characters responded to the MC's cellphone maybe my paranoia is unwarranted but I'm coming at this from a very Puritan America mindset.
Actually, roughly what time period would Legends Arceus even take place in?

The Taisho period.

>Konosuba is considered to be the pinnacle of the genre
Man, isekai fucking sucks

I'm from an ancient future so yes . Time is an artificial construct . Nonlinear in truth : merely experienced linearly by mortals . Better than Necromunda . Blessing to be in Hisui .

" Knights and Magic " is better than Konosuba .

The only good thing about Konosuba is Megumin's fertile cunny

I would've guess Meiji Era

Why do you think that would happen? Would you kill someone if they appeared before you and claimed to be a time traveler? You aren't any smarter than people from 1000 years ago.