>Wisp locations
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GBzDeNt4WVXmyU-I1h0SzB6dGDAA7DwDsBwtPA2SteQ

>Move list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u218EO04LgZG5IJdk-Y9rAVYWjUPWPXKwDXGllyX_Tg

>All outfits
imgur.com/a/PhU0qPu

>Shiny rates
archive-media-0.nyafuu.org/vp/image/1643/29/1643294598487.png

Attached: pla-op12.jpg (1240x1754, 493.71K)

Uh where do you find Cherrim? The dude told me where when he gave me the quest but I don't remember

are you doing this on purpose

The request window doesn't tell you where. And I don't have a Pokédex entry so I can't look for the habitat.
Doing what on purpose?

Been running around looking for shrooms at the base of trees for the past 5 minutes and haven't found a single one. What the fuck do they look like? I'm starting to think my game is bugged.

>Doing what on purpose?
not reading the OP

Do Leaden and Jet Balls have the same catch rate as Hyper Balls in battles or are they only meant for overworld catching?

how do you catch zubat and geodude??
:^)

I can't for the life of me find Munchlax, been roaming Deertrack heights like the checklist excel said for a half hour but nothing.
Is there something the checklist left out or something? Time of day, weather, phase of moon, wrong location?

>Is there something the checklist left out or something?
yeah it doesn't say that it's rare as fuck

the spawn is set on world load, for munchlax and other babies you have to return to town every time. either it's there or not.

Attached: ryujinx_capture_2022-01-28_15-40-05.jpg (2560x1440, 1.12M)

Don't wanna get spoiled on what is and isn't in the game

>Have to return to Jublelife.
Ugh that's just lame. Hope GF makes it so it resets when sleeping in a patch or the next game.
Thanks though.

>Tree Encounter: Obsidian Fieldlands (The Heartwood) Crimson Mirelands (Gapejaw Bog) Coronet Highlands (Lonely Spring, Fabled Spring, Primeval Grotto)

Thanks, I guess I stopped looking at trees cause they all seemed to only spawn Burmy

and to add to this, there is a bug making it impossible to capture in some area. don't remember exactly where but I got mine in the highlands just fine

Coronet mountain, I think. Threw 30 ultra balls at the little bastard, and nothing.

Knock it out of trees.
Usually it's a Burmy, but sometimes you'll get lucky.

Check out Nature's Pantry.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.71M)

When are spawns set? I'm trying to reset for an alpha Growlithe, can I save at camp and run to the Growlithe spawn area and reset, or do I have to reset all the way in town?

Also, is there an area full of Hisui Zorua or do they only spawn one at a time?

killing everyone or travel back to town.
only saw 1 at the time

>want an alpha female Zorua
Fuck. Thanks