Post non-canon

post non-canon

Attached: H2x1_GB_PokemonYellow_enGB_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 176.79K)

>canon

Attached: 10d.png (974x998, 134.16K)

Your life

not canon

Pokemon yellow is arguably more cannon than red or blue.

Cope.

>arguably
who is arguing the anime promotional game is canon?

The part where red's team is from yellow.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 59.97K)

And what about Blue's team?

Attached: ga-01213-0001.jpg (880x400, 254.1K)

Its funny people will use Red's team as "proof" that Yellow is canon, while completely ignoring that Blue's team is based on his team from RGB

Red and Blue's teams are designed in a way to avoid giving them a canon team, Red has all starters to represent that they are all options the player can pick from + Pikachu since its the mascot, Blue has the same Pokes he uses to replace the starters he didn't get.

It should be common sense their teams were designed to just avoid making anything canon.

Why is it so hard for Game Freak to do what Genius Sorority did over 20 years ago?

>Blue has the same Pokes he uses to replace the starters he didn't get.
In RGB*
In Yellow he has a completely different team that is never seen again outside of Yellow.

they can do it, they're just lazy. still, you'd expect em to make an exception for the kanto starters at least.

Attached: Steam_Eruption_VIII.png (815x417, 383.78K)

Yeah that's what I meant.

Its why its always weird whenever I see people make up Pokemon for other player characters, while ignoring the fact going off of Red they would likely only use mandatory Pokemon, stuff gifted to you (the starters, Eevee and Lapras), or forced encounters (Snorlax).

Attached: My-WjKsY_400x400.jpg (400x400, 33.33K)

Pokemon Legends Mew will make her canon

post leaf

Fuck off john

If they have a signature move it will, but other wise, they use shared animations with other Pokemon, so that's why this keeps happening.

your shit thread

Attached: lataus (6).jpg (300x168, 11.86K)

>Series works on multiverse theory
>Fans arguing about canon games
You poor sad sacks.

I wonder how purists would feel if this exact shit came out but the anime never existed, because the game is pretty much exactly the same as red and blue, it's just more balanced, lets you get all the starters, and has a few extra mini bosses. Does the few meager ties to the anime trigger people that bad?

So it's pure laziness. It's kinda crazy to think about the fact that LGPE, BDSP, and PLA all have less Pokemon than Stadium 2 - PBR, but have far worse battle animations.