Why is everyone talking about dlc

this game doesnt need a dlc

Attached: FKOseHEUYAgv1Mi-1.jpg (1280x720, 196.14K)

Because we want more?

why not a sequel then?

Because it's too soon. If we're not getting Gen 9 this holiday we're probably getting PLA DLC.

>this game doesnt need a dlc
It badly needs dlc

>The Platinum dex minus a handful of Pokemon plus a handful of Pokemon
It needs a bigger roster.

It’s been hinted at already by Khu. Could just be a small free update with Looker and a few extras, but who knows.

I enjoyed the game thoroughly but I've played for 60 hours in it and I've already run out of things to do.
Even I managed to clock in over 200 hours on Sword before it got its DLC.

Attached: 1642011668118.jpg (750x910, 60.41K)

why? why a bigger roster AFTER you've already finished the game? I get it if it's a sequel, but it makes no sense for dlc
Khu? is that a leaker or something? I avoided the leaks

Khu who

You're right it needs patching

Because an expansion for this game would be bitchin'. There's so much potential in this game, it'd be a shame not to tap into it. Lore wise this has been one of the most fun games in the series, I'd fucking kill for a Sinjoh expansion area like Crown Tundra or something with 100 more Pokemon, a new area or two and some lore about the relationship between the peoples of Hisui and Johto.

I guess because we want more?
This game is based and makes Pokemon look like an actual video game, so more like Hyrule Warriors got would be really cool.
Not to mention that you could do really good shit with it because of how PLA works

TLDR: It's not about whether it needs a DLC, it's that it deserves a DLC.

The biggest issue is letting you carry over your team. If they do DLC they need to force you to use the new Mons so that it can actually have a level reset and sense of progression.

I think the bottom cloud covering visible land is a dead giveaway
they could have cut the map off like other games do or used a different embellishment for edges of the map but it’s using the same style of clouds that obscured the other zones
If we don’t go south in the dlc I’ll eat my hat

Attached: 912A54E1-A0F8-4B03-8BBD-D1FFAFE2E586.jpg (850x478, 186.12K)

Ah, but 75% of that SwSh time was wading through endless textboxes in meaningless easy battles

Game has so little going on it desperately needs DLC

You say that but if the game didn't need any there wouldn't be people asking for it or gen 9 already. Face it, the game was rushed

I'd say:
>20h main story
>60-80h completing the Pokédex (Living Dex)
>30-50h shiny hunting
>50-70h online stuff (battling, Max Raid with friends)
That doesn't mean Sword/Shield is a superior experience. PLA is shorter but it's a much more greater overall experience.
I don't know about DLC, but this game NEEDS more online stuff badly. Gen 9 can't come out soon enough.

Attached: 1641140643224.png (1080x1065, 1.12M)

>too soon

Proceeds to talk about DLC. If you are implying that for Pokémon day, then that’s way too soon.LA had only been released

They announced DLC for SwSh only two months after the games' release.

I really wish they wouldn't just attempt semi-photorealistic environments when their creature designs look like fucking that. Commit to an aesthetic for once.

This Also the DLC came out less than a year after SwSh's release. It's perfectly reasonable to expect DLC this holiday than a whole ass new game.