So hems just stuck in the past forever, away from his brother and Pokémon, because…reasons...

So hems just stuck in the past forever, away from his brother and Pokémon, because…reasons? What’s with this franchise and stranding people in time away from their loved ones forever? Does the main character of PLA just stay behind too?

Attached: 19A693A9-2D7C-435A-B3CA-AE2ECC0E5EBD.png (759x1280, 556.9K)

Yes him and the MC are stuck in the past just like how the Battle Frontier girl is stuck in ORAS.

Thank ORAS for the multiverse shennanigans

Had he not lost his memories he would probably have killed himself

who?

The implication is that he’s lost his memories and I kind of wonder if the mc does too
otherwise I would kill myself being separated from my family and friends

that's how isekais work user.
they're made to appeal to the lowest of the low, complete social rejects who don't even have a pet to connect with.

This is not Isekai. He doesn't go to a different world. It's still Pokemon. He just time traveled. Fucking dumb ass weeb who doesn't even know what Isekai means. ISEKAI means reborn.

No one knows the specifics of how or why they got stranded. Not even the MC (you) knows your own predicament. Unless there's DLC that comes out that focuses on returning after the Space-Time Rift (which is gone now) no one will ever know.

For all we know his world in his universe was destroyed or in the process of being destroyed when he got plucked off it. It'd explain why his clothes are all fucked up. The damage to them isn't consistent with normal wear and tear. After all this time you'd think he'd make an attempt to repair them unless something deep down tell him not to as a reminder of an event. Then the amnesia was either self induced by the trauma or a mercy granted by Arceus.

Nips are calling it isekai retard

>he ACTUALLY doesn't know
holy shit user.

I don't get the purpose of the time travel stuff, it doesn't seem to add anything or be of particular importance so why is it even there

Because cameos from past games other than kanto are funny hehe

It was based when they did it to Looker because nobody likes Looker

Imagine if Ingo's role was replaced with Red, or Blue, or Gold, or May, or Barry, or Bianca, or Cheren, or Shauna, or Calem, or Lillie, or Hau. Fuck it, imagine if Tierno was the only other character in the Pokemon franchise who time travelled with you. Imagine how much more you would react to that than fucking Ingo.

This but unironically, fuck Kanto

pretty obvious isn’t it, it’s player experience. from rpg perspective there’s harmony between what the player most likely knows already and what the mc knows (about present times, pokemon aren’t scary, what they are, how to tame many of them etc)

t. malding zoomie

what’s the reason for choosing ingo a kind of obscure random character?
maybe battle train dlc

Attached: A4298637-7CE7-4A46-B6D7-76D839625038.jpg (199x168, 12.13K)

it is almighty Sinnoh's will

you guys are not the only people in the world, I love Ingo and so do the japanese
him and his brother being the tragedy and comedy ancient greek masks is pure kino, and him suffering a tragedy makes it even more kino

Attached: __chandelure_and_ingo_pokemon_and_2_more_drawn_by_nino06aster__e7fea0ad3b5e5e7857642b82a7f50ff1.jpg (2048x1698, 239.26K)

just wait for the dlc this is not leaks or anything pls ignore ;-;

I think you mean Sun/Moon.

It's Emmet that truly suffers. Ingo doesn't remember anything about where he came from or who he is. Emmet's probably back in his timeline waiting for Ingo to come home, only for him to never see his brother again.

Nope Oras started the multiverse canon.

the one that truly truest truethfully true suffers is his excadrill

Attached: 1643521345496.png (443x449, 14.7K)

I meant Sun/Moon stranded Anabel in Alola.