Not gonna lie, it's pretty amusing to see all the retards screeching that their precious formula was taken away

Not gonna lie, it's pretty amusing to see all the retards screeching that their precious formula was taken away

Attached: 1638176687007.webm (460x740, 2.86M)

not gonna lie, this design is kind of growing on me

I’m amazed how many retards are genuinely made over them doing something different with the series. These are the same niggers who did #thankyougamefreak and bought BDSP in droves. Fuck you pokemon is saved

Is that supposed to be fire?

i still dont like it. But the fire helps

same here. typhlosion fanbase is filled with bestiality and scat fetishists. glad to see Game Freak give them a terrible evolution for the badger just to fuck with them. after all they truly deserve it

does it always look like this? i din't like it's fireless appearance but if it's always like this I might get it

Attached: 4827BBE4-AD2C-4FC5-8FA7-CCBF0E0A37A0.gif (244x184, 543.47K)

It has its fire on during the entirety of battle but it’s off otherwise.

Every Pokemon game for the past 26 years has felt like the same product being released over and over with slightly different graphics and gimmicks. Each game was bogged down by crappy mechanics that were kept for the sake of tradition, rather than because they made logical sense. 26 years without improvement. 26 years without innovating in the slightest.

PLA completely abandons the crappy mechanics that have been holding the franchise back for over 2 decades, and trims all the fat out of the experience. Less screen transitions, less text boxes. Everything is quicker and snappier. Objective improvements all around.

Go from town to town, beat every gym leader, beat the elite four? Done that already. Dozens of times. PLA completely shifts focus and gives you objectives and goals that actually feel fresh and interesting.

All I have to say is, finally. Fucking finally. We needed this kind of change a decade ago. We had to wait way too long for the franchise to finally crawl out of 1996 and into the modern age. But, it's here. It's finally here.

PLA has saved a stagnating, dying franchise. I hope every Pokemon game from now on is like PLA.

Attached: sample_a74214efaa72d0c7c4141ae9e3856c6d.jpg (850x1169, 1.07M)

It doesn't looks that bad with the flames on.

I think the design would be better without the "side burn" marks.

not gonna lie, this design is getting worse for me

It's not fire, it's the 9-tailed fox's chakra.

Anyone have the fan redesign where it looks like a shogun? Should have saved it when I had the chance. Kinda looked like this, but way more refined and well done over all. Also was standing up. I -think- flames were showing.

Attached: file.png (1476x1458, 874.58K)

the flames look like shit in motion especially compared to regular cyndaquil line fire, it's like a dildo necklace

>Every Pokemon game for the past 26 years has felt like the same product being released over and over with slightly different graphics and gimmicks
>I hope every Pokemon game from now on is like PLA.
uuuhhhhhhhhh

Attached: minisanic.png (150x151, 39.13K)

I think the singular brain cell Game Freak shares between its developers would be overworked. Hisuian forms look painfully shitty. Please don't let them ruin gen 9 with designs like Hisuian electrode or cleavor.

damn I bet he opens up his asshole for huge human dicks for free.

Alright, let me elaborate.
I hope that every Pokemon game that comes out from now on feels different from the previous ones. But, I hope that they all maintain the improvements that PLA has made to the game design.
Happy?

Attached: 1b697d0f73e102c21003ad951a04ba0b.jpg (976x1528, 144.37K)

This one?

Attached: 1643509375322.png (553x472, 58.44K)

Any way you can get the regular typhlosion in game?