Retain the same gameplay mechanics

>Retain the same gameplay mechanics
>Set in modern times
>Bring back gyms, elite 4 & champion
>Have more trainer battles
>Remove nobel and rideable Pokemon, bring back bicycle and maybe add jetski and glider
>Bring back national dex
Now that would be perfect Pokemon game

Attached: p02_01-2x.jpg (1070x602, 597.62K)

>Remove nobel and rideable Pokemon, bring back bicycle and maybe add jetski and glider

Go play a sports game, faggot
Instead of that, remove being forced to use some shitty pokemon that you down own and let you ride YOUR OWN pokemon
The heck would I ride a mandatory faggot santa deer when I own a hecking Rapidash

Oh yeah, this is good too. I love this features in Let's Go

I think they should bring HM mechanics back, but instead of requiring your pokemon to learn a movie, they should just have the ability to overcome an obstacle if you have them in your party and enough badges. It's retarded that my Scyther can't cut down a tree just because it doesn't know the move "cut".

I don't. It was annoying to have to always keep a damn bird of some sort in the party for the sake of fly.

Flying is optional
Just walk if you hate birds lmao

Or you can just call one of your box Pokemon to fly or swim

Maybe you could just assign a pokemon to a ride slot and call on it no matter where it is

Yep, that's the best option.
People who love immersion and consistency can assign one of the six pokemon of their party to this slot, and people who don't give a shit about consistency can magically pop a pokemon that isn't part of their party.
Everyone is happy.

PLA to me is a collection of ideas that would all really improve the core Pokemon experience... they just forgot to actually make the core Pokemon experience.
So basically its just a tech demo of neat individual ideas and GF thought "fuck it thats good enough, ship it".
It's hard to argue that putting PLA's mechanics on top of an actual Pokemon game wouldn't result in an infinitely better game.

user, you're a genius. This idea is perfect. This way you can still require players to catch a variety of Pokemon to progress without making them sacrifice their team building.

>>Bring back gyms, elite 4 & champion
Why?
>>Have more trainer battles
Why?
>>Bring back national dex
Why?

because they're all more fun challenges than "see roselia use poison powder 10 times"

Why not?

Clicking A a few times against some NPC pokemon is a fun challenge?

Why?

Also
>Minimum the story and cutscenes like in gen 1
>Bring back following Pokemon

>they just forgot to actually make the core Pokemon experience
That's subjective. To me pokemon is simply battling, catching, and exploring. PLA fulfils that more than any other pokemon game.

>Clicking A a few times against some NPC pokemon is a fun challenge?
>ridiculous oversimplification that doesn't even address the criticism being made of PLA and instead just dribbles BUT OTHER GAME
you're a retard

Because gyms beats dodging and throwing balms at Pokemon
>Have more trainer battles
It's challenging, they can make it optional
>Bring back national dex
So we can have more Pokemon to catch

It's bait that gets spammed in every thread. He's not trying to have an honest discussion.

No

>REEEEE GIVE ME BACK MY OLD GAME AHHHH
PLA is amazing. I hope they never make another "tried and true" game.

Why not just keep making both Legends style games and traditional style games?