Untitled

Attached: pro.png (673x535, 394.45K)

who is this

Is that joerobe?

fuck off, you posted this same exact shit yesterday

What was he accused of? Isn’t he a poketuber/streamer

Cheating

some autist calculated the damage a slopoke did to itself in confusion before he caught vs the damage it did after and determined that its IVs were different

Altering his Slowbro’s nature for his nuzlocke

I’m just happy it wasn’t some pedo shit but cheating does turn people off since it’s Disingenuous

he manipulated his slowbros IVs to beat the emerald kaizo nuzlocke

his army of children are frothing at the mouth at anyone who might go so far as to suggest it wasn't an accident. he will be fine. a self-respecting adult would be turned off by a cheater, but they also wouldn't be watching pchal

I remember going down the rabbit hole of speed runners who cheat and seeing how everyone in the community shuns them and calls them out on their shit. It should be like that for every community. Cheating shouldn’t be an issue if you’re upfront about it to your audience but pretending like you’re doing things legit is shameful af

Why didnt Slowbro come forward and address these very serious allegations?

Serious or not it’s still cheating and scummy af. Plus he prides himself on being the best Nuzlocker and clearly he isn’t since he has to cheat

Did you watch the video? He didn't cheat, at least not on purpose.

Imagine watching this cuck lol

Attached: file.png (594x748, 235.98K)

Goes around claiming he was the worlds best nuzlocker and being cocky about it, then does this.

>ME ME ME ME ME
God I hate e-celebs

>bro i just accidentally hit randomize then file then export sav and overwrote my save data while i was viewing stats

this guy is a giant faggot and should kill himself

Attached: file.png (593x684, 48.36K)

So the Slowbro was modified then? Kind of invalidates the run...

Attached: file.png (590x338, 49.79K)

That's really cringe

Correct, either way it is invalid.

lol

Attached: file.png (581x404, 363.05K)

This cannot be real

Why does he sound like Vaush when he talks

Not only a cheater but one of those try hard sjw types. People really need to understand that context matters so saying HM slave isn’t harmful to anyone and playing some rom hack with middle school humor also isn’t harmful. He behaves that way to get sjw points or because he really believes his audience is weak and stupid.

I watched his emerald kaizo run but lord was he insufferable at times. He'd just randomly snap at his audience. Also had a nasty habit of burping on camera. Plus, I know it cant be helped, but he has an ugly mouth. Like, physically.