The great debate

The great debate

Attached: 1643599024913.jpg (1280x720, 239.77K)

Bulleto panch

>Rock Paper Scizor
Based

for me its the left.

>literal axe arms
what a fucking downgrade

How is this a debate when your favorite pokemon is scyther?

jammie pull up the r34

>Ever picking the Cuck Type over Flying or Steel

Bug/rock and bug/steel evolutions with one being old timey and the other feeling futuristic and sleek. I like them both and how they’re so different from the base form

I gotta say, I'm starting to like this whole branched evolution thing. We have regional variants, megas, and now ancestor Pokemon. You could conceivably make trees for every species. Like Digimon trees but with more consistency.

Attached: Mega Scizor.jpg (1280x720, 209.97K)

Now we need two more split evos for Scyther. One with laser swords and one with katanas.

Oh nice, Gamefreak’s 3D models finally caught up with Battle Revolution

Most pokemon do not have more than 2 diverging lines, the series will never reach the level of nonsensical retardation that Digimon evolution trees have

Kleavor is nice after seeing him in game. I've never liked scizor that much.

name for mantis in Japanese is axe bug

Paper

Scyther > Clever > Scissor

how the heck is scyther paper

You're making up bullshit on the spot, the Japanese name for a mantis is kamakiri, literally hair cutter, from the old superstition that they would slice a person's hair off if you got too close to one

I've kind of warmed up to Kleavor

蟷螂の斧 tōrō no ono (lit. mantis's axe), a figurative expression that connotes a courageous but doomed resistance. In Japanese, the alternate name for the mantis is 斧虫 onomushi, literally meaning "axe bug".