Nothing wrong with it

Nothing wrong with it.

Attached: PokemonBDSP_-_Amity_Square_Artwork-768x543.jpg (768x543, 66.49K)

Why is eevee puking

Stuck in a shit game

Samefag

Nice try shill

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-181850.png (800x1280, 526.59K)

I enjoy these games a lot but I understand why people were disappointed with the Chibi style.

The only redeeming parts are the parts that they copied from the original games. Everything new sucks.

That’s a lie. The gran underground having those Pokémon sections is awesome

>ignore all Platinum improvements entirely
>put a few pokemon in underground square rooms
OH MY GOD IS THAT A HOUNDOOM BEFORE THE GRASS GYM!!!! THANK YOU BDSP!!!!!

Style shop is cool aswell.

So true. Hate actually being able to get munchlax now. Way better in the original where it would be on 4 random trees with a 1% encounter rate

if you ignore contests, bases, the aesthetic, the music, and how tms are handled then sure it is a perfectly fine game.

>Contests
Doesn't matter pointless anyway
>Bases
Same thing
>Music
Music is fine and you can change it anyway
>Tms
You can find/buy tms you need, trade in pokemon with good moves ect

There's a lot wrong with it, but we all know that the people defending this game refuse to actually acknowledge the issues by pretending they don't matter.

TWO
Nothing wrong with it

>phone posting
>reddit

It's literal filler made solely because Legends couldn't be released on the Holiday Deadline and it fucking shows.
Even worse, the literal filler has more Pokemon than the game it was made to fill in for.

There are no secret bases in this game, also no traps.

I don't have it but does it at least have all the pokemon that og version had. I hate how I have to accept no complete dex now but they should at least have all the pokemon from gen 1-4 right?

Yes

Yes. With Fairy type added.

More content than PLA