Remember when you used to be able to catch them all?

Remember when you used to be able to catch them all?

Attached: ash.jpg (300x168, 10.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yRbuuGjYmk4
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*ahem*

Attached: 1632796260621.jpg (1038x576, 133.92K)

last good games we'll ever get not counting Legends series

Those are better games than the slop we get today.

honestly, no.
I never had friends so trade evos were perpetually out of my reach
I also learned of the mew glitch too late
it was already super difficult in gen2 and by the time gen3 was a thing then it was already pretty much impossible

I now exorcise these demons by playing enhanced hacks where you can truly catch them all

Well PLA introduced Linking Cables and has no version exclusives so technically you can there.

So last good games we're gonna get?

But it's missing a majority of the pokedex

No I dont ever remember that.
I never played RBY and that was the only game where you could actually catch them all, minus Mew because fuck non-Japanese players.
In later gens you have to put up with grinding for 1% encounters, breeding every baby Pokemon, gathering multiple evolution items via mind-numbing postgame “battle minigames,” buying a second handheld to trade with yourself or convincing a friend to sit and stare at the fucking 20 minute long trade animation as you swap Graveler back and forth, then, FUCKING THEN, after all that utter BULLSHIT and all the resets for the Starter trios in each previous game + trading all the version exclusives and legendaries and fucking Dunsparces from previous games, after ALL THAT, then Gamefuck spits in your face and won’t let you catch Deoxys or Darkrai because fuck you, you weren’t there at a Gamestop in 2010. Get fucked kiddo.
“Catching them all” is pure autism for braindead completionists. If it was actually doable and somewhat fun like in Ultra Violet or a few other ROMs with a ketchum gimmick, I’d be fine with it.
But that’s not how it works. Fuck catching them all, I’ll never catch them all.

Not because I don’t want to, but because it’s a Herculean task / self-inflicted punishment. Even completing the regional dexs in some games is obscenely tedious.

Attached: 6B61AC33-AECF-4D70-B809-F8EBE1987792.png (1280x1173, 272.8K)

just play the old games lol

Last games I'll ever get unless things change.

It's still missing like 600 fucking Pokemon

Nope. There’s never been a Pokémon game where you can catch ‘em all. Trade or transfer ‘em all maybe.

Face it doomers, you lost. Time to cope with it.

Gotta attain 'em all doesn't sound as catchy.

>minus Mew because fuck non-Japanese players
>he didn't look under the truck
youtu.be/yRbuuGjYmk4

Given, people didn't actually figure this out until RBY was long past, but the stat nerds that did it looked like GODS by comparison. It's even easier if you don't care about transferring it to have the event trainer ID, effectively "owning" your Gen 1 Mew.

Also, they never patched the Mew trick out of Virtual Console RBY. You can absolutely trick your game into thinking you have a Mew from the original event.

More like, time for me to copulate with your slutty mother / girlfriend / sister. Your choice, bitch

In one game by yourself? No.

You always needed another person, events OR to transfer from older games, which requires either a subscription, a peripheral or specific model of system.

If you're asking "remember when you could pay to have them all in one save file?", that would be USUM, which still requires a subscription to Bank and a copy of some previous generation games since it lacks 200+ Pokemon natively.

So no, I don't remember when I could catch 'em all. I just remember repeatedly moving over a bunch of shit every few years, then having to pay a few bucks to do it and now having to pay a few bucks to then spread them across multiple games except for like 60 of them because reasons.

I already caught them all, some multiple times, and they are spread out on different save files on the same platform or in the cloud wondering why I haven't paid to look at them in over a year.

nice reddit spacing

nice newfag meme

Attached: muh reddit spacing.png (812x182, 12.95K)

When you put it that way, the whole thing sounds like a long con.

I'm glad they quietly dropped the slogan after RSE.

Attached: ORAS Dex.png (345x215, 97K)

I think it's sad that you get accused of reddit spacing so often you had to go out of your way to save an image to post whenever you get accused of it

this is my first post in the thread, i don't format my posts like that, and i simply think you're retarded for posting a newfag meme.

my point still stands
you need to go back

based
And yet Emerald is a game where you can catch them all of you are patient enough.

Nice discord tranny post. Now go defend Unova for the next 20 hours you slime

Good
Limited dexes are the best thing SwSH did

no you need to go back for parroting newfag memes propagated by oldfags to expose newfags.

remember when bush did 9/11?