Which one is the strongest in game?

Which one is the strongest in game?

Attached: 1637545935820.jpg (1280x720, 128.76K)

If you're older than 10 you shouldn't be using a starter. In fact you should have 6 alphas before you hit the 2nd zone

Do alphas have better stats?

In game it’s Typhlosion

there are no IVs, the alphas just start with better EVs

they start off with higher effort levels, but that's irrelevant when you can easily boost them on any other pokemon
the uniqueness of Alphas is that their models are huge

I went with Rowlet and after training up an Oshawott and Cyndaquil I think I made the right choice. He gets more natural coverage thanks to starting as a Flying type and Triple Arrows with Leaf Blade is nuts. The other two aren’t too far behind, but I’d say Samurott is better because it always seems to be raining (at least for me).

Careful not to cut yourself on all that edge

Has Decidueye's speed been a problem for you. That's the only thing making me apprehensive about it

not him but no, triple arrow is here to fix that

I know it's good, but does it really make up for getting hit multiple turns in a row?

Whichever one you think looks the best.

Cyndaquil has had rough start for me so far. It doesn't get much coverage or anything good until the final evo, there's a surprising amount of rainy weather, and the type matchups in the first two regions have kept from using it as much as I would normally.

Samurott is the strongest and Typhlosion is the weakest

My fucking Decidueye keeps dying to everything. My Scyther too.

>mfw I can finally make a broken pikachu if I dump grits on him

Attached: omg hoothot.png (800x600, 137.17K)

it wasn't till I got it to typhlosion that I found it useful against alphas. a lot of them have giga impact, hyper beam, etc, so typho just walls them.

From my experience with 2 file this is true.
The fire starter really struggle until typhlosion and even then the game is still filled with a lot of rain, dark type moves and stuff.

All three are better. But samurott probably better in terms of typing.

I used rowlet and it is great. It learns flying type at the start and subsequently gets grass stab moves. Dual covers alot of monsters . The match up with the nobles are generally not bad especially against electrode and liligant. And decidueye looks great. It flies when fighting on water

>there's a surprising amount of rainy weather,
Does this actually affect fights? I saw one battler where being submerged in water doesn't do anything with electric attacks but does rain do any difference?

Not him but i didn’t find it happened a lot

Fire damage gets reduced