Alright, Any Forums, for those of you that played the game, what do you think? If you liked it...

Alright, Any Forums, for those of you that played the game, what do you think? If you liked it, what did you like about it? If you didn’t like it, what didn’t you like about it?

Attached: 12B6829A-D2F8-46B8-AC04-4996212F65DB.jpg (1280x720, 797.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/crs6mz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i like the new direction, i like the gameplay

i don't like that it feels like an early access game that still has 2 years of roadmap ahead of it

in short, good shit, just halfassed GF quality

>Like
Not battling a million trainers before the next town. Nobles were challenging and an interesting mechanic. Nice open areas
>Didn’t like
Having to catch a million Pokémon to earn money. Can get pretty time consuming.

Addictive autism-bait gameplay that baited me, an autist

Good points
>overworld and maps
>alpha mons
>catching mechanic
>story +++++++
>the dodging boss battles
>volo boss batte
>arceus battle when completing the dex (makes collecting worth while)
>no need to trade

Bad
>music kind of bland
>new characters i couldn't give a fuck that were not inspired from existing ones
>can't fight with others. Yes the battle system is broken but it would still be cool hope they patch it in

maybe i am autistic but it starts slow as fuck, like way to slow even for a pokemon game, but then it gets insanely good, also fuck paras

>LIKE
the game play loop (I have autism), some of the new mons, new animations in battle like flamethrower look really good, quickly catching mons outside of battle, moving around in battle and controlling the camera, unironically exploring (I have autism), cheesing up cliffs I’m not supposed to gave nostalgia of rock climbing out of bounds in old mmos, the town building up around you is very cool with the individual touches of having the mons you give to people there
>HATE
inventory nigger

Attached: Hyperbeam.webm (1280x720, 2.17M)

I didn’t like it, graphics aside it’s a boring empty game, it’s repetitive and has obnoxious cutscenes with bad animations, bad camera angle and still no voice acting.

I enjoyed the overworld battles instead of arenas, the catching system was ok, nothing to write home about.

The tasks for the most part are fetch quests with little to them.

The combat system is inconsistent, probably a good idea to not have PVP, they might have a restricted version of the system in future gems, with turn order resets when a Pokémon faints or something but I wouldn’t expect to see it like in this game anywhere else.

The plot is uninteresting but this is par for the course for Pokemon.

Finally it looks bad, we meme about it a lot but the game looks genuinely bad, the matte pokemon textures make them look like toys, the textures are pretty low res even when close up (or maybe they don’t load properly, either way they look bad), water is the worst offender, you get some odd white outline in dark caves for some reason, anything under the water looks so pixelated that spheres look like flat squares.

Overall the game seems rushed and lazy, I would give it a 6/10

Attached: 1643560584176.jpg (1280x800, 670.22K)

what, just do rifts and outbreaks for money

I think it's really good. I have some small issues with it, like I wish after a certain story point or rank, regular pokemon would stop aggroing you. It's annoying to be riding through an area and constantly have level 5-10 shitmons losing their minds, and I think could help illustrate that these pokemon are slowly beginning to trust you.

I also wish the maps got a bit more work visually. They're pretty bland, but not offensively so. When I'm in the zone catching mons it's not so bad.

I do really love the new catching mechanics, and different pokeballs having different properties when thrown is brilliant. Smoke bombs and heavy balls feel a bit busted though, and feather balls seem pretty fucking useless since (I think) they only work on like 4 pokemon total and they're one of the first ones you get.

I also forgot, fuck whoever decided the best way to add inventory spaces was 1 by 1

Do feather balls work on the flying magnezone at mt coronet?

>Dislikes
Opening sucks, drags on way too long
No mini map
Releasing pokemon is a pain
>Like
Literally everything else.

Im not saying there's nothing to improve, there's a lot, but I don't ever want to play an old style pokemon game again so I'd say they did this right.

i go from liking it to hating it to liking it to hating it to liking it to hating it

like:
>overworld traversal with the mounts
>seamless battles on the overworld
>ball throwing mechanics
>full camera anywhere
>alpha pokemon
>redone models and new animations
>snappier menu navigation
>some likeable characters
dislike:
>small roster of 240ish mons
>the strong/agile style system
>long tutorials at the start
>how your inventory just fills up from you catching stuff
>the prices is cost to expand said inventory
>the rough graphics
>fades to black in key story moments
>battles feeling pointless at a certain point because you can just jet ball everything
>the lack of rematchable trainers,I know there is some but I would have liked more
>the lack of online battling and replayable facility
>how frequently the ost is interupted by the repetitive being spotted music
>the ursaluna radar mechanics, it just doesn't work well
>the tacked on time travel stuff in the plot
>how long it can take for spotted notice to go away even when you're far from the pokemon that initially saw you
>no moves which can hit multiple pokemon in the handicap battles
>lack of radial menus and minimap

There's good aspects but it's too flawed to be called great. A 6/10 desu

Good first step. Hope they stick to this new style and add on to it. I expect they will either drop it or if they do make more they won't add anything.

streamable.com/crs6mz

Attached: OIP (13).jpg (474x266, 19.11K)

I like everything about it except the lack of cities. The maps are also well designed but need more caves which are few and dogshit. Also more Pokémon variety since late game you basically have seen everything before except the mandatory ice types locked to late game.

Best game since HGSS so I hope Legends 2 takes everything and improves on this.

I like the act of catching, the faux open world aspect, the attack animations for the Pokemon, and some lore for an old region.

I do not like the lack of battling, the weird new stat system, the lack of gyms, elite 4, champion, the idea you need to catch a Pokemon multiple times, the need to catch Pokemon to progress the story.

If they touched up the graphics, added what they took out, and built on top of this then Gen 9 could be something special.

am having a blast

Attached: comfy-christmas.gif (498x319, 380K)

What are your thoughts on swsh?

I really liked it, and will continue to put hours into it.

Looks like shit but is fun to play