What am I supposed to do with the thousand shitmons this game makes me catch? I have limited box space

What am I supposed to do with the thousand shitmons this game makes me catch? I have limited box space.

Attached: 1631090212658.jpg (960x500, 102.11K)

Just release the ones you don't want, OP. You get Grit for it.

>You get Grit for it.
Well fuck, why am I sitting on ten pastures of Pokemon

Why didn't it occur to you to just release them anyway retard.

because you have to release them all one at a time and it's tedious as fuck

No you don’t retard read your options

No you don’t dumbfuck, play the game

Play the game, the pasture owner gives you the ability to mass release after you let like 5 shitmons go

I've never released a Pokemon in any game, it feels like abandoning them

Animals and people get abandoned all the time irl and they get over it, stop caring so much for data.

yes you fucking do

oh that's cool. I haven't released any yet but that is nice

Retard

Is there a faster way to release Pokemon?

Wait wait wait how DO you release multiple Pokemon at once? Multiselect only lets me move them around, and I've released at least twenty or so mons at this point

after a little while you get the option to mass release pokemon, i think you need to release 5 as that other user said

>He didn't unlock it

It only unlocks when you have 4 full boxes of pokemon with no gaps

actual quality of life improvement I never expected but was desperately needed

I have released a lot more than 5 pokemon and haven't gotten that option yet.

The people who are saying 5 shitmons don't know what they're talking about, get at least 3 full boxes and if thats not enough just progress through the story a little more.

Looking pretty dumb here friend, sorry to say

Half the fucking thread is giving disinformation. The "release 5 pokemon" thing is a total lie. So who's the retard here?

Think about it this way: they’re better free than stuck in a PC or a pasture.

Just press X in the pasture menu (like the UI says) then select all the mon you want released.

Still you?

Is 8 the max number of pastures?