As long as I have the blue orb Kyogre will obey me!

>As long as I have the blue orb Kyogre will obey me!
>throws blue orb
>Kyogre DESTROY EVERYTHING!!
>NOOOOOOO KYOGRE! NOT LIKE THAT!!!!
What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: Archie.jpg (640x720, 224.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oWVvOuGfLuc&list=PLQcWywHqNqF6trp5zi7O1yVZ73DXcvhDS&index=1&t=248s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He was an antagonist in a very badly written game

Unironically, Archie and Maxie are the dumbest fucking villains in the franchise, even dumber than Chairman Rose. Even though he couldn't wait one fucking day to try and summon Eternatus, they are still dumber than him because as soon as the plan they've been fighting to enact for so long is finally commencing they go "NOOOOOO I JUST WANTED TO EXPAND THE LAND/SEA! I DIDN'T REALIZE IT WOULD FUCK UP THE WORLD NOOOOOO" fucking idiots had literally 0 foresight not to understand the consequences of their actions

All the Pokémon villains are fucking retards, no kidding.

Rose should've been more patient. If he did, he would've had both Leon AND the player character there to help him with Eternatus.

Why does Archie even want more water in an island Region? Half your time here is spent surfing or diving.

I can almost understand Maxie wanting more land for human development, even if the means were stupid.

Attached: Hoenn.jpg (540x478, 79.66K)

Not this thread again.

How is Giovanni stupid? He just wanted money and power and he was accomplishing it extremely well.

until literally one child came along

I feel both him and Maxie just underestimated the power of the legendaries

youtube.com/watch?v=oWVvOuGfLuc&list=PLQcWywHqNqF6trp5zi7O1yVZ73DXcvhDS&index=1&t=248s

Attached: 1625831854297.jpg (960x960, 56.89K)

Archie believed water was the source of all life and is more is better.
Which is somewhat true

Cyrus is more retarded
>muh soul is bad
>i will never explain why i think this
>i will never actually define what soul is
>i will call my team... team galatic
>yeah space n shiiet

>> I will never actually define what soul is
Sounds like a typical 4channal poster

the first three points are right, but the last two is because he's just tricking everyone into thinking they're some sort of techno group for the advancement of humanity, how could you be that thick not to notice so

I hate Archie's redesign but it's nowhere near as bad as Maxie's. I know why the roles of the red and blue orbs got switched but I did kind of like how each legendary gets the opposite colour orb

Yeah. He was basically using his followers (the Grunts and Admins) to advance his own goals and didn't give a fuck about them, not unlike Ghetsis and Giovanni.
"...So you've come. You heard my speech, I take it. Snicker... A big lie, of course. It's true, insofar as my intention is to create a new world. But that world isn't for the likes of Team Galactic. I seek an entirely new world solely for myself. If not, it could never be the complete and perfect world. You've seen my minions of Team Galactic. You yourself must know that they are uniformly useless and incomplete."
Archie and Maxie may have been utter buffoons, but they're more loveable for that reason. Plus the Shelly and Archie ship is canon and Matt actually has a reason to support Archie (Archie save his life apparently). They never gave any reason as to why Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, and Charon support Cyrus.

That child has the strongest pokemon in the region

At the time Red and Giovanni first met, no, that'd be Lance.

kek

lmao true

Archie rejects walking on land and wants life to return to its true home, the sea

Attached: 1617226292924.png (680x680, 486.29K)

how were they supposed to know? the orbs let the player control the legendaries

Shoulda caught em in a ultra ball after summoning them, that's basic common sense.