Happening!!!

Happening!!!

mobile.twitter.com/Pokemon/status/1487108330728394763

Attached: A923F031-34DA-49FA-9FAE-F49FFC845369.png (609x494, 189.47K)

Can't wait for another rushed game

>implying nintendo directs have ever been announced an entire month in advance

It’s actually real

nice fake link

Gen 9??

What day would a Pokemon Direct air since Pokemon Day is on a weekend?

Can we just, not have anymore Pokemon news for a while? BDSP and PLA came out in the span of a few months. I am personally okay with taking a few years break. Wait until the Switch 2 comes out.

You gotta delete the other thread first user

Since when did Nintendo or TPC ever announce a direct a full month in advance?

everyone spoke with their wallets, now they're gonna produce even more crap until there's a new Pokemon game every week

PLA expansion

Did I trick anyone?

Would've fooled me if i didn't see the image in another thread. You got quite a few people it seems.

Please user, this god forsaken board was assaulted two full weeks for the shittiest most low effort leaks I ever seen, give it a fucking rest for a while

But user, fake leak season is the best. Just before they release the new games.

There going to announce gen 9 for holiday season 2022 and it’s going to be the most unfinished piece of shit game freak has ever produced.

It used to be entertaining when people actually put in effort, not this shitty ass leak season that was just all muh epic fake links for reddit karma wholesome chungus 100. Actually kill yourself

It’s also fun before they announce them too! The only problem is.. people don’t make good fake leaks anymore which is ironic since I posted this kek

Everyone wants that but Pokemon makes too much money so no

I admit I’m autistic and can’t make a good one but at least I helped by making one