Is it updated for PLA?

is it updated for PLA?

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f57446d376c77742e706e67.png (763x414, 118.02K)

I went on their discord and the mod said "It is forbidden to ask if it is planned."

No, the last update was Jan 2 and that was just some BDSP legality stuff that the game doesn't even care about because Kaphotics is an autist like that.

why would you cheat in a game like PLA

After you finish the game why wouldn't you? There's fuck all to do, and at the very least maxing IVs and GVs future proofs your Pokémon for when they make it into a proper game.

if there was a mod that let you speed up the distortion rifts I would use it

lol no, the game has no pvp so I don't think anyone has any interest in adding support for PLA.

>Future proofing a franchise where You Will Own Nothing And Be Happy
You're cute.

I bet the DLCs will add online battling
This game has been extremely successful so it's hard to imagine Nintendo not milking the shit out of it

I want to back up my mons because my boxes are almost completely full.

That group have been a bunch of mondo faggots this leak season. What happened?

I hate tranny discord

Nintendo must've hit them preemptively. They went the whole week it leaked radio silent.

I think they just get tired of all the mouth breathing retards asking when it'll support the new game.

But they have made 0 progress, every other game has had at least a preliminary update ready by launch. Then there's the complete lack of a full datamine until launch.
And now they're trying to shut up anyone asking about PLA support as a whole.

>every other game has had at least a preliminary update ready by launch
That's outright false, though. SwSh and BDSP support didn't come until a few days after release and the DLC support for SwSh took several days as well.

I don't even know what you would need pkhex for in this game. It's braindead easy and there's no pvp.

Storage, mostly. And to play with variables.

this, since pokemon doesn't allow cloud saves for no fucking reason I have to do it myself, I have all my saves going back to XY pic related

Attached: Capture.jpg (245x67, 2.45K)

Why not just use cheats, then?

based, this shit is why nintenshart is always in hacker crosshairs

PKHeX is more convenient.

modded bros am I safe to enter online on SWSH/BDSP on emunand, kinda want to try online without paying for real games in sysnand