/pug/ Pokemon Unite General

Pokémon UNITE is a 5v5 MOBA where the objective is to score more points than your opponent. It's focused on quick matches w/ minimal downtime. For Switch, Android, & iOS.

READ THE OFFICIAL GUIDE:
pokemon.com/us/strategy/a-minute-by-minute-guide-to-pokemon-unite-battles/

>Information (right side for links)
serebii.net/pokemonunite
unite-db.com/
uniteapi.dev/

>Upcoming
- Aegislash (February 12)

>Current
- Trevenant has released!
- Minor events: serebii.net/pokemonunite/events.shtml
- Patch notes: serebii.net/pokemonunite/patch.shtml

Previous /pug/ thread: 49472687

Attached: werereallystruggling.png (322x201, 138.48K)

big sniffy

Attached: 1643474340894.webm (512x512, 928.37K)

I AM CHARIZARD, HEAR ME ROAR

Attached: zard roar.gif (541x640, 964.84K)

How can they make Machamp better, what will it take to make him bon par with the rest of the AR's?

Attached: Gigachamp.jpg (1024x576, 72.7K)

One week left until I can play again.

I fucked up and accidentally logged in on my main account today, so now I gotta wait another two weeks.
RIP

faster auto speed
all the all-rounders are supposed to have decent self-sustain but Machamp's only lifesteal is autos and the attack rate is pathetic

Champ's alright as is, it's not the best but it does fine now

Might as well cut your losses and do the current login event.amd try later.

Champ is good now

I know x-attack isn't a fix for that but do all the other AR have faster attack speed?
Prove this, what reason would you pick him over the other more broken ARs currently.

Attached: cry.png (237x213, 8.75K)

make close combat like lucarios thats pretty much it if thee was anything to buff niggas a menace with slow smoke

It does ok vs. lucario solo top and it isn't forced to jungle like charizard, that's worth something.
I still think the hierarchy is lucario > dragonite > charizard > machamp > [/spoiler]garchomp[/spoiler] > [/spoiler]tsareena[/spoiler] but they're all at least functional now.

March new pokemon will be related to PLA

Attached: 1643278471333.jpg (618x768, 64.25K)

dawn feets...

If a Hisuimon gets added it'll be way later.

so basically not worth using and people would get mad with other using it, got it.
also I thought tsareena was great and garchomp got 10 times better recently.

Reminder to play this game for fun and not take it too seriously like tier frens

Machamp ulti >>>whatever u listed over machad ulti

>that fag with Ult up stealing last hits right before the two minute mark while you don’t have your’s

it's pretty good but there's better ults