Post Pokémon you've had for a while or old Hall of Fame data. Can't believe it's been almost ten years

Post Pokémon you've had for a while or old Hall of Fame data. Can't believe it's been almost ten years.

Attached: starter.jpg (1080x852, 224.46K)

>tfw my oldest pokemon is greninja from x in 2014
Typhlosion... I miss you buddy.

Attached: tumblr_n45re1oJRx1rsc51fo1_500.gif (500x393, 68.97K)

OP here, my oldest mon is a Charmander from 2006 on a cart of Red that has a dead battery. Sucks, I wish there was a way to transfer them officially.

its just data, its not real

you can just replace the battery

I have the World's Best Pikachu
I caught him in my first FR playthrough when it came out
My starter Charizard has all the same stuff except Contest ribbons because fuck those

Attached: 20200619_153547.jpg (2880x2160, 1.91M)

My grandpas charizard from 1967, he loved it so much bur passed it on to me and its been following me on my journey ever since. I was excited to use him once again in legends but Charizard isnt in legends....

I can make a better pikachu than that in PokeHex in like 5 seconds.

D: wtf I thought they were real
Save data is corrupted. No going back. I still have Yellow
Based Gen 8 poster. I don't transfer mons I value to any of the 3D games so most of mine are still in Gen V but it's cool to see that people are still going strong with their old teams.
Legendbros...

no one cares about your race mixed niggachu

>Based Gen 8 poster. I don't transfer mons I value to any of the 3D games so most of mine are still in Gen V but it's cool to see that people are still going strong with their old teams.
Transferring forward is unironically the best part about this franchise and GF is retarded for trying to move away from it in Gen 8.
Bringing your Pokemon forward and building your collection with new additions each Gen is great. Even the worst Gens (Like 8) still can at least add new Pokemon to my collection. And using your old Pokemon to complete new challenges is great.

Attached: 1581576892689.jpg (2880x2160, 1.99M)

What makes it better? Stats outside of its value? Where's the fun in that, when this guy has actually gone through all those battle facilities?
Sure, the data can give it the same ribbons as mine, but where's the memories of having fun finding ways to carry him through all those Battle Towers?

Attached: 1581575391278.jpg (2880x2160, 2.18M)

My oldest surviving save is Ruby from 2005.
I also still have my Pearl game from 2008 and it has a couple of boxes of GTS mons from 2009. It's a fun time capsule to look back on.

It’s about the destination, not the journey

my mom either trashed my old games or lost them during various moves early in my life
if she hadn't i'd still have my full odds shiny gengar from fire red that i cloned 300 times in emerald

Attached: 1590024215035.jpg (1024x667, 48.41K)

I have a Sapphire save from like 2004, but it's a different language meaning I could never transfer anything.
Is there some way to circumvent Pal Park's region lock?

Oh man, that reminds me, I cloned my shiny oddish in Emerald! I could totally transfer it forward.

I opened up my old FireRed but gen 3 doesn't save the dates so I don't know how old it is

I got SS for my birthday in 2010, caught a Pidgey on the same day. Her name has a really retarded story behind it and is one of the reasons why my dumb kid self became so attached to her.
Recently dumped my White file which has most of my SS mons in it, so here's a screenshot of her with the Togepi egg from the same file.
If my brother didn't delete my Colo file, those would've been my oldest mons. ;_;

Attached: legendar.png (1518x569, 165.37K)

Oldest save I have, from 2009, and the cartridge rarely works anymore.
Gens 1 to 3 I emulated on a crappy PC because I grew up poor. Platinum was the first legit game I bought, with a DS I had to share. But the save is still alive.
Can't believe it's been 13 years.

Attached: 20220130_202328.jpg (2014x2283, 843.97K)

I have a shiny Butterfree from Leaf Green on my copy of Pokemon White. You'll have to take my word for it, I'm not digging that shit out to take a picture.