Would you like to see competitive multiplayer with the PLA battle system...

Would you like to see competitive multiplayer with the PLA battle system? Personally I don't see any reason it can't work. I would like to have abilities back for it though.

Attached: comp.jpg (700x394, 54.79K)

No. I just want the new Pokémon/forms implemented into the standard battle format

>Would you like to see competitive multiplayer with the PLA battle system?
No, its even more unbalanced than previous ones

Why? How is it unbalanced? Elaborate

Just not a fan. I prefer the old format.

>Make this already strong move stronger and easier to OHKO with
>Make stronger moves slightly weaker to give them priority
Gee, I wonder

The best thing about the PLA system is that it completely eliminates all this autism. I want abilities back and maybe strong/agile style would have to go for comp but otherwise I like this system and want to see it again.

Attached: autism.jpg (1280x720, 159.67K)

I can understand not liking IVs, even if they don't matter anymore thanks to Bottle Caps, but the effort system in PLA is just worthless.

The old EV's and IV's were needlessly grindy and complex. A simple system is better.

Yes but stronger move allows oponent to go twice.

Can't go twice if ur dead.

This. LA’s format is fun but absolutely don’t want it for competitive. Stick with the old system

Honestly, fuck everything about old poekmon games. There I said it.

The problem with the new effort system is that when you can just max the points in every stat, it might as well not exist in the first place. It just becomes the same as Base Stats

Thankfully they’ll keep the same system instead of changing to LA’s

I mean there can still be value in not maxing certain stats like speed for some Pokémon.

And they could expand that, like maybe you get a bonus to one stat if you don't max another. Like +attack if you don't max special attack.

Keeping the system simple and transparent is important though I think. I fucking hate the old system and all the autism around hitting certain thresholds.

Lol no

At that point, why would you not just use the old effort system then?

Lol yes, but with abilities.

Are there plans to add this to showdown as a test?

Because fuck ev training.

>Are there plans to add this to showdown as a test?
No

Next pokemon goes twice

Lame. Should at least be tried.

What don't you like about it?

Do it yourself then

So then my revenger killer comes in an OHKOs that one

Everything

Why?

Why not?

I'm not the one who wants it, its on you to explain why it should be tried at all

Give me specifics. What is bad about it?