It's over

Doomfags lost.

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-114839_Samsung Internet.jpg (1079x208, 55.23K)

Still has at least 40 reviews to go.

why do we keep losing doomtrannies?

Not my problem.

?

The only losers are those who still unironically bought a modern Pokemon game in the current year

Attached: BC62833B-5A47-4F96-B7BA-BB448988176F.jpg (1242x701, 225.19K)

Attached: 1641870599453.png (1410x962, 1.3M)

False

>Now 7.7

It just keeps going up as more and more regular people review it...

shun

>N-not m-my probl- *WAAAAAAGGHHHH* *cries*
Silence, vermin

sex with meg

unfathomably based

You only get to shun if you win an election

>Look at 10 review
>They've only rated one game
I have the autism to do it bros. I will finally expose these guys. For you. Give me some time.

>Any Forums autists that review-bombed previous Pokémon games on the Switch now crying about fake reviews

They're every bit as legitimate as the 0s you gave to Sword/Shield (which you never played) with a dozen burner accounts.

Attached: Frog.jpg (382x600, 54.61K)

>here's your reviews bro

Attached: discord tranny.jpg (1080x1605, 446.85K)

Guy was angry with Sword and Shield and now likes the new game. That shows he's more objective and willing to change than this board, which just cries non-stop.

Why would you want to fuck a tranny?

Based and true

There's nothing objective about it.

And look at the review dates. They're all the same day. He made an account just to give PLA a 10 and SwSh 0s.

make sure you expose all the 0s with only one review too :^)

>willing to change
Why do PLAshills keep implying that PLA's changes are any good? The entire game is literally just a fucking GO reskin, except you walk around shitty unity stock maps instead of inside your bathroom and you throw balls using shitty 3rd person mechanics instead of flinging your finger on the touchscreen
Hell, this is the second game like that on the switch since LGPE is literally the same fucking shit

>Why do PLAchads keep implying that PLA's changes are any good?
Because they're legitimately good, schizo. Old formula is stale and outdated as fuck and gets us shit games like swooshit.

>LGPE is good now
Literally fuck off faggot. The only shit that LGPE did right was let you ride your own pokemon. LPA doesn't even fucking let you do that