30 hour game

>30 hour game
Anyone else getting research 10 on as many pokemon as possible while playing? I'm constantly changing my whole party, the game always feels challenging because the level ranges are equal. I can probably go near the 100 hour mark before I reach postgame.

Attached: FKWLnw_VkAUMRm_.jpg (1280x720, 160.95K)

100 bidoof = 100 content

No user, play the game. Thats not how research levels work. You just have to catch one or two then do other requirements to fill its research level, like "use x move x times" or "evolve this pokemon". Of course you CAN catch multiple to fill the dex too.

Yeah I did the same but I caved in and finished the story and giratina . Now I'm at 40~ hours and 207 pokemon caught. Trying to get research level 10 on all of them while trying to catch them all. PLA's post game content is actually a lot and I'm glad for that. I haven't even caught spirittomb or completed all the side quests. The story has underwhelming and it jumped the shark so many times jn the end but that's usual for game freak.
You haven't played the game and it shows

I'm Seventh Star before meeting Cabala at Solaceon Ruins, so just with access to the Crimson Mirelands, it's been fun exploring, figuring out spawn locations, and rotating to my team to accomplish more research tasks with the inventory limit and hard hitting wild Pokemon pushing you to go back to base camp to rest up.

>exploring

Attached: 1451044700538.png (762x647, 518.91K)

Im on 40h just got to baskulin.
I keep my party at 4 member and 2 other mons to lvl up and evolve

You need to explore to find rare spawnpoints. Like Abra for example.

do the animation difference when the pokeball either wiggles or bounces into the air mean anything?

The higher it goes - the bigger chance to fail

im having a real bitch of a time trying to find cherrim, still haven't found where those fuckers spawn. How did people entirely fill their dex so quickly? How do they figure out how to evolve certain new mons? Something like "Evolve Happini in the daytime with an oval stone" seems so obscure to find without a guide.

thank you user

40 hours in myself, still in the Obsidian Fieldlands but without being able to cross the bridge. I've been catching everything and doing as much research as I can, planning on 100% pages with every single task done. It's a lot of fun. I've also found a way to "cheese" some of the environment : a walking exploit I found is in the game and it lets you climb shit you can't normally (I've seen people using other ways like crouch abuse or aim throw abuse but these don't let you cross as much as this) so I was able to find rare materials and to go in the mountain ranges where there are ton of powerful Luxray/Staraptor. I also am sure we can make it to the other side of the bridge, there is a place in the map you can almost reach the ground on the other side but I didn't try for long. I also find a place where you normally can only go down back to the starting part where I'm locked but I can climb half of it (also mons send there glitch inside the mountain and under the terrain so it's so fucking funny seeing huge alphas Rapidash head going through a rock lol).
This game is fun and is fun to break, I love it. I also don't level up the mons I want to actually use for now and only do for the ones for research and throw them away. I won't use the Alphas and shit too, I want to feel the difficulty of the game. It's so easy to cheese Alpha Rapidash, Double-Edge + Rest wasn't a good idea to give it to, low health or drowsiness, or both if you have Buisel and use Aqua Jet, let you catch it so easily. I had a team of level 9 and under when I got my first.

I'm not specifically doing research 10 but I'm trying to fulfill all the requests and just mentally keeping notes on which mons I should chuck a ball at on the way.
How? I spent like 20 great balls on that piece of shit and it always breaks out even with red health and status.

Alpha Pokemon aren't even "broken" because levels matter far less compared to effort points, which you can get any Pokemon to +3 easily which is more than enough to adequately handle the game.

Game was leaked and we know everything

Yes but how did the early players know without datamining.

NTA but that means I would have to use bidoof

I found cherrim in shaking tree in swamps.

Some mons have research connected to it.
Like stantler using agile style and special move

I'm not really grinding specific things, I just run around and catch most of what I see along the way, by doing this I've gotten research level 10 on most pokemon regardless, so no need to grind.

Might as well ask a question in this thread, what's up with the Grit Dust and the stuff you can trade for with the woman at the training dojo? They raise the big number next to your stat I'm guessing, but what's the difference between using dust or gravel for example? Should I save them up or just use them?

The red arrows means x2 points, you just need a total of 10 to complete the entry. You don't need to raise bidoof at all if you dont want to.

Attached: FKWhzZPUcAAdURA.jpg (1280x720, 175.79K)

The fuck? I’m at 13 hours and already have sneasler, already have evolved my own ursaluna, kleavor, gengar, alakazam, portion z, have maxed out the farms…

What the hell are you even doing to take 40h to get to baskulegion?

some people play the game instead of rushing story to story skipping everything.