PLA Questions Thread

Old: >FAQ
rentry.org/vpPLAquestions

>Shiny rates
archive-media-0.nyafuu.org/vp/image/1643/29/1643294598487.png

Attached: 4b1a5248e396b3ca76c6791c25df22d8.jpg (1062x1500, 142.2K)

You got my attention with Misty, but since it's a PLA thread might I suggest something a bit more Hisui-esque?

Attached: 146265102.jpg (600x900, 125.41K)

How do I catch this guy? I've had so many final battles with him but he just doesn't STAY IN THE FUCKING POKEBALL I need him so badly I have snorlax plush in my room i love them so much. I've maybe tried catching him 10~ times? I keep throwing pokeballs until he wipes my whole team.

Attached: cccccc.png (1267x686, 1000.05K)

distract with berry, sneak up and throw heavy ball

I dont get Feather Ball existance
Is it literally just for sniping Pokemons that you know you cant get behind because no cover / too random movement patern?

Sniping, catching flying Pokémon, catching genies, many uses

Just asking becuase I just got to the 2nd zone and holy fuck there's no grass this time to hide my ass

So I was wasting my time? The game gave me no indication of that. I'm now trying what you said, so far I've wasted 20 pokeballs and 20 oran berries, here's my process:
>throw a berry
>he eats it
>i throw a pokeball
>he breaks out
>enrages
>I teleport the horse to me and run away
>I glitch on every single slight incline and spam 'jump' while glitchily climbing it trying to escape
>I return
>do the same thing over
>and over
>and over
>and over
just give me the fuckign snorlax jesus christ i've wasted fucking hours on the cunt at this point

Attached: fgnfggf.png (1276x679, 1.1M)

you can use any ball on any pokemon in battle.
The feather ball series just look amazing on pokes

any way to get the shaymin/darkrai on ryujinx?

WELP TIME TO GO GET SOME MORE FUCKING POKEBALLS YEP IM HAVING LOTS OF FUN YEP I LOVE THIS GAME VERY MUCH YEP

Bro please

Use sneak spray
Throw a smoke bomb
Throw a grain cake
Get close while he eats grain cake
Throw heavy ball while he eats grain cake

Ez

heavy balls are fucking ugly

Do what
says
Sneak spray and smoke bomb and food are hilariously OP
Why are you getting more pokeballs, literally just save in front of the pokemon and reset until you get it. You can also chuck your lost satchel ultra balls at him too while you're at it

Fuck off balltist

Does anyone know where the guaranteed alpha spawn for Golbat is? And are there guaranteed alpha spawns for Growlithe/Arcanine?

I think there's more but the golbat one I remember is outside the rock cave at night, in obsidian fieldlands

Am I playing the game wrong? I'm about ten hours in and have only just beaten Kleavor and opened up the second zone. I'm rotating my team constantly because how the fuck else are you supposed to complete research (not counting the Pokemon that spawn abundantly and can be bruteforced just by catching loads), but as a result they all feel expendable and I don't really have a "team". I feel like I'm getting bogged in down with completionism, but at the same time I want to increase my star rating because otherwise fighting Alphas is pointless because they're all too high levelled for me to use. I'm also worried that if I don't stay on top of completing research, then the workload is going to quickly spiral out of control as I go to new biomes and find new Pokemon, and I might lose motivation to actually ever do it. Should I just stop giving a fuck and do story missions instead?

So is it possible to find an alpha version of every pokemon? Wanna get an alpha rotom, but the guy only comes from boxes so...

Usually I consider that to be cheating, but considering I'm about to go full Alec Baldwin over this shit I think I'll listen to your advice

They're gross, it's also stupid how they're so heavy you can barely throw them, but once you catch a pokemon suddenly you can throw them just fine.

Attached: fsrthhtdfr.png (1004x532, 1.05M)

yes. it has static spawns in highlands

Golbat in Obsidian Fieldlands, at the South Exit of the Oreburrow Tunnel at night, Level 35 as I remember

I wish pokedex was more in detail with location.

>cheating
autism

About 1/2 HP is good enough for great balls and ultra balls to have a good chance of working in battle. By the way, my reflexes are literal shit so I catch snorlax in battle every time.

If you manage to catch the high leveled alphas will they obey you? I want to catch the alpha Magikarp early but what's the use if I can't use it until endgame.

How does the in-game time work? I want to buy more things from the guy from Gingko Guild but he always says he doesn’t have anything new yet.

Depends on your star rank

Where is the Gracidea field?

Well someone thought it was a good idea to make the alpha Magikarp level 55.

If you just progress the game to the second zone and spent a few hour catching pokemons and filling the dex for both zone you can easily get to 6 star and that alone will make the obay level to 80 which is more then enough