PLA has the highest User Score for any Pokemon game on the Switch

Already had the the highest Critic Score among those as well.
By the way, as far as user scores go, the second place goes to Pokémon Café Mix.
>metacritic.com/game/switch/pokemon-cafe-mix
So say something nice about it too.

Attached: PLA-Metacritic.png (1330x822, 320.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/game/switch/new-pokemon-snap
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought Snap was 7.9

It's 6.8
>metacritic.com/game/switch/new-pokemon-snap

Attached: snap-switch.png (1330x802, 362.65K)

79 journalist score, that was my confusion

Yeah because retards incapable of any sort of critical analysis are flocking to give it 10s because "it's how they imagined living in the Pokémon world" or some equally autistic shit.

>immersion bad

"Immersion" doesn't make a good game. There's also nothing immersive about a game thst looks two or three generations behind and plays like it too.

The Switch is three generations behind and the previous Pokemon game plays like six generations behind

>and plays like it too
in what way does it play like a game 2-3 generations behind though

Not exactly a high standard.

Janky collision and barren world. It would be impressive for an OG Xbox game. It's not impressive in 2022.

>janky collision
He hasn't seen Elden Ring

>barren world
There are Pokemon every 3 steps

Didnt experience either of these things I guess you’re doing it wrong

The games got worse collision than fucking Oblivion, a 15-year-old game. Go on literally any slope. And "I didn't experience it" doesn't mean it's not an issue.

>MISTA MERIKKU

No seriously I’m not having a collision issue on slopes, when going down them right it makes me slide down is that something you think is a mistake? Because I don’t but I haven’t been paying attention to the animation just seemed natural

Reminder petty vp contrarians are an immense minority and do not represent Pokemon fans

Among Us

>muh contrarian bogeyman
Seek help

Overall still less than Pokemon XY

based

Not bad for a game with no marketing campaign

Don't care, the game is fun and kino - you can throw all your Pokemon out at once for no reason and they all start talking to each other.

All of the best Pokemon like Heracross and Gengar made it in.

The girls are hot as usual.

No Charizard.

10/10 game, seethe harder.

Attached: pepe-toast.gif (498x498, 725.31K)

Pokemon Cafe Mix deserved better. The critics did it dirty.

AAIEEEEEEE DOOMTRANNYSISTERS OUR REVIEW BOMBS AREN'T WORKING

Based chad.

Attached: 1643281093447.jpg (203x200, 8.63K)

The fact that you have to specify pokemon game on the switch, which there are three of is really telling

Because it's when people started slowly waking up to GF's bullshit and started being more critical and harsher in their reviews (I mean normal users, not the "critics").

Adding to Still, besides all that, it's 7.6 right now, so around the same as XY and SM (those 2 games deserver much lower, but people were still too forgiving of GameFreak back then).

Heracross bros what's up, caught a Alpha Chad Heracross couple hours ago, dude is big as fuck.

Meh this is just a reactionary score made by the "poképositivity" folks to combat the bad scores, look at the "remakes" who were released, Diamond wa's 5.7 and Pearl was close to a 7, now both took a dive with Diamond at 5.4 and pearl at 6.1

>Meh this is just a reactionary score made by the "poképositivity" folks to combat the bad scores
and the negative scores are actually really well thought out reviews with valid criticism by people who played the game

Yes, after all the game has been leaked a long time now.