Fuck you, I like it

Fuck you, I like it.

Attached: 1.png (512x512, 41.74K)

He's alright, I guess.

Same. Nu-Any Forums is just a bunch of contrarians and will hate it just because of the fact it exists.

I'm just mad that we got a Grass/Electric before an Electric/Fighting. Why does Game Freak hate us?

>Electric/Fighting or Fighting/Electric finally happens
>it's just weirdly anticlimactic or barely even relevant
I actually like Morpeko, but it wasn't exactly what I had in mind for the very first Electric/Dark Pokemon. Not even its association with Marnie does much for it, not from what I've seen. Think people rather show her off either alone or with her Grimmsnarl.

It's one of the actual few good Hisuian forms, and better then all the new mons

It's alright, but I wish they had gone with the mustache.

Attached: Pokemon-Legends-Arceus-Hisuian-Voltorb-Mustache.jpg (960x500, 31K)

Pikachu ruins everything it touches. The first Electric/Dark-type should have been some horrific Sirenhead-looking motherfucker that eats lives and shits thunder.

I like morpeko but damn true on what it should have been

I liked the noble fight, the exploding voltorb summons caught me off guard.

I'm running him in my team and he is amazing. Movepool kinda sucks though, nothing notable outside of the staple STAB attacks

It be fine if they didnt just flip regular electrodes mouth

I hear Chloroblast is pretty dope. I don't know what level it gets it though.

it's just disappointing

He's 49 for me and I haven't seen it yet. He still has Thunderbolt and Energy ball though so he good on that front

I wished it had Aura wheel and an "Aura Bite". Former is as is but the latter is 80bp and is always the opposite type of Aura Wheel with a +1 in attack or speed. At least it would be more consistent.

you have shit taste

I actually don't understand the haters on this one. The design is great. Its simply wooden electrode. Also chloroblast is fucking amazing

@49485662
Just like how discord is just a bunch of pedophiles, amirite?
But do go on.

>Hisuian Voltorb
>A Pokemon based on the Pokeball
>Existed before Pokeballs were even invented
>No even based on the Apricorn the Pokeballs are made after
>Electric and Grass type
>Apricorn Pokeballs don't even uses electricity
>Game Freak, Instead of giving an origin to how modern day Voltorbs came to be since their origins have to tie to the Pokeball is some way, the games even listing it is thought that "it was created when one was exposed to an energy pulse"
>Red/Green Pokedex entry for modern Voltorb says "Usually found in power plants"
>No powerplants in Hisuian (it's electric typing doesn't help)
>Silver Pokedex entry states "It was discovered when Poké Balls were introduced. It is said that there is some connection."
>Hisuian Volturb exist before modern electrical Pokeballs, even before the Apricorn version.

It's a arceusdamn rolling contradiction, that's why no one likes it, fuck that.

>49486917
this is autism