Team Thread?

>Any Forums says the game encourages a rotating team of Pokemon
>been sticking with this squad since the beginning of the game

I haven't felt attachment /comradery with a group of Pokemon in a LONG time. These lil niggas are fairly over leveled, but the game still presents a challenge since wild pokemon hit hard as fuck, and alphas don't mess around. I should also mention that aside from Goodra and Kleavor, this isn't the team I originally planned on using when the game first leaked. But these fuckers have definitely grown on me.

What teams have you guys been using?

Attached: 20220129_222210.jpg (3294x1832, 1.53M)

please look at the catalog sir

So far?
>Arcanine
>Weavile
>Wyrdeer
>Basculegion
>Decidueye
>Kleavor

Haven't felt the need to switch out either. Just beat the 3rd boss battle and I'm feeling good with my squad.

>obscure hall of fame thread
>Hall of fame implies the team you beat the game with
>this thread is clearly includes teams that haven't beaten the game yet and is also clearly labeled

Maybe you should actually read the catalog sir.

Attached: 1639856031107.png (600x604, 347.92K)

>search "team" in catalog
>nothing showed up

Sorry bro, I used the catalog and that thread literally didn't show up.

Also, like said, it's not really labeled as a team thread anyway.

In order that I caught them

>Typhlosion
>Sylveon
>Kleavor
>Ursaluna
>Empoleon
>Electrode

I always try to use pokemon I haven't used before in new games

My team. not intentionally what i was going for at the start but they each pull their weight and haven't found anything worth replacing yet

Attached: 13245123.jpg (3034x1955, 840.26K)

>Typhlosion
>Porygon2
>Tangrowth
>Overqwil
>Rhydon
>Kleavor
I was gonna pick Rowlett back last April when the game got revealed, then the final evos leaked and I kneeled to Typhlosion. Definitely going to use Hisuian Zoroark as soon as I can catch one, but I dunno who to bench if I pick one up. Also, trying to collect pouches to buy a Dubious Disc and/or Protector is a bitch - I got luvcky with finding an Upgrade in a distortion, but those are rare and I doubt I'd find all the items I want in one anyways.

Attached: 1643214717028m.jpg (1024x576, 67.96K)

those lucario paws

>>Any Forums says the game encourages a rotating team of Pokemon
It REALLY does though if you're trying to get 10 stars/complete the dex. I've been rotating out a whole bunch of mons to evolve them and document their moves, I've never been roadblocked by the star system. It just means that every fight I've had a fresh team of guys and my whole box is medium level rather than just catching and never touching again.

So many Pokedex points I've gotten from doing the grinding and evolutions myself.

>It REALLY does though if you're trying to get 10 stars/complete the dex
I feel like that's post game stuff though. I haven't been railroaded by the dex because I always spend a shit ton of time catching a ton of Pokemon (5-7 of each pokemon) which results in easy grinding and dex completion. I have 6 stars and I've just beat the 4th boss battle. Only time I've swapped teams is if I'm trying to evolve a specific pokemon I sent feel like catching in the wild, or getting a stantler to Wydeer or Basculin to Basculegion. And as soon as they evolve (which doesn't take long at all), they just get boxed

Here's mine so far. Honestly, I've just gone with the flow, haven't really settled on a specific team yet, but I've ended up using everyone in a fight.

>I was gonna pick Rowlett back last April when the game got revealed, then the final evos leaked and I kneeled to Typhlosion.
god, same here

Attached: my-team.jpg (1920x1080, 513.41K)

> been sticking with this squad since the beginning of the game

Half of these can’t even be found in the first half of the game.

5 of those are obtainable by area 2, what are you talking about

bro your exploration?

Current team!
:D

Attached: PXL_20220130_065446573.jpg (4032x2268, 1.82M)

Decidueye
Luxray
Garchomp
Eevee
Arcanine
Alpha abomasnow (in the team as he is high level)

Attached: 01001f5010dfa000_2022-01-30_03-40-33-436.png (887x838, 400.73K)

If sableye and klefki were in the game it’d be all of my favourite boys on one team.

Attached: 0FCEEA8F-430B-4172-95B5-8AD26B88A193.jpg (1280x720, 277.37K)

The fellas. I think I might evolve Eevee into Jolteon, but I'm not sure yet. Time will tell. Other than that, I'm having alot of fun with the game, even though it's ugly as sin sometimes. But I truly hope that gen 9 delivers more of this, while also having more traditional elements such as gyms, actual trainer battles, a less empty world, and so forth. :D

Attached: fellas.jpg (1920x963, 618.15K)

cringe

>people using starters
>Lucario
>Luxray
>Staraptor
>Shiny Rapidash

Man, talk about being a boring bitch.

hisuian samurott swimming, does anyone have footage of that?

Oh shut the fuck up you pretend snowflake

Luxray is a fucking bro with t-wave, crunch and ice fang. I wouldn't see why you wouldn't use it since if I didn't know it actually debuted in a game made a decade ago, I'd say it's designed to be useful in this game.

Attached: unanticipated sodomy.png (827x827, 344.02K)

Guys, guys...

Did i ever say im not using Luxray?

>Togekiss
>Luxray
>Empoleon
>Beautifly
>Gyarados

Still not sure about the last slot, maybe a Gallade or a Garchomp

>Fuck up stealth capture
>Luxray will get you that shiny alpha

Attached: Chad posting.jpg (491x491, 73.52K)

>Samurott
>Infernape
>Leafeon
>Alpha Scizor
>Wyrdeer
>Cherrim because of that fucking quest

>switch has a dedicated screenshot button
>switch niggers are still too stupid to figure out how to take a screenshot
So this is the power of normalfags.

Ok

>everyone and their mom running typhlosion/kleavor
Oh no bros I have no S O U L

Trying to get the augurite for Kleavor but man. I can't find it or the Ursaluna peat. I'm at a couple hours of searching via bear in the marsh, trying to do graveller kill farming now and no luck there either. I was having fun until I decided I wanted to try the cool new Pokemon. Fuck me I guess

Does anyone know a sure-fire way to get these items? I have so many moon stones at this point

There is no surefire way for them, no.
The best spot I found to farm Graveller for Augurite is at the top right of marshlands, the path behind the lake. There's 3-4 Gravellers walking around and the rocks seem to have a higher chance to also spawn them.

Ursaluna peat can only be unearthed by Ursaluna as far as I know, so you just have to keep searching with it.

Damn. Clock shows me at about 3 and a half hours

Why plan a team in a game where you don't have to battle

To have fun