What happens if you give him a wurmple that can actually evolve into a beautifly?

What happens if you give him a wurmple that can actually evolve into a beautifly?

Attached: 1614373808696.png (459x554, 486.15K)

He enjoys it in full
Funny enough he thinks the smallest one you can get him is adorable and the biggest one you can get him is terrifying

there's actually unique reactions from the NPCs if you give them alpha sized pokemon

God this game is pure soul.

why are the interactions so good, I'm really hoping gen 9 one ups this game and it isn't just a one time thing.

Wait, what? I thought his wurmple was always scripted to evolve into cascoon.

The second I saw he wanted a Beautifly I was like yeah this thing's evolving into Dustox

wait what, it evolves?

>I gave him a random Wurmple
Fuck

Wait so what was the deal with the pre-release yellow spike? Was it an error?

Attached: wurmple-can-evolve.large.jpg (1236x827, 109.63K)

male vs female maybe?

Attached: wurmple.jpg (1920x1080, 526.04K)

someone post him with a silcoon please I don't believe.

>What happens if you give him a wurmple that can actually evolve into a beautifly?
wait, doesn't he want a beaitufly? fuck, welp time to catch another wurmple.

What if you give him a shiny?

So the protagonist is to blame for some species to extinct in the future. Think about it:
You show someone a pokemon like Hisuian Zoroark in its huge alpha version.

Appreciated about the beauty of this beast, they search for more huge Zoroarks and all they can find or evolve are tiny Zoroarks. Disappointed about the fact, they start a grudge on them and drove manlet Zoroarks to extinction kinda like jews 80 years ago.

And all you had to do was to give them a regular-sized Hisuian Zoroark.

>kinda like jews 80 years ago.
False.

It’s really fucking soulful. I made sure to go catch that Alpha Parasect just to give Morel, and seeing it take up his entire room is hilarious.

Also, while we’re on the topic… What name did you guys pick for him? Literally everyone I’ve seen has chosen Beaugene.

Beautifred, obviously

Beautifried

Also Beautifred.

Wurmple evolves depending on the time of day in this game. So in the morning it evolves into Silcoon and at night into Cascoon. I talked to him in the morning but it still evolved into a Cascoon however his dialogue said something along the lines of it evolving into a Silcoon, I don't believe to be an error just him being dumb lol. So it would seem this is scripted for him to end up with a Dustox no matter what.

Duh. The moment he said he wanted Beautifly, it was obvious he was going to get Dustox.

Beaugene was the funniest to me

I guess I'm the odd one out then because I choose Beauticia because it sounded so ridiculous.

>This isnt what we agreed on.
>Beautgone from my sight.

Attached: file.png (484x400, 189.88K)

I think people are either lying or mistaken about that, since he still calls it a Silcoon, they probably just read the dialogue and didn't look at the mon.

I chose Beauticia because I knew it was going to evolve into a cascoon, no one ever gets the wurmple evolution they want on their first try.

I talked to him randomly and it evolved into Cascoon in front of me. Try it out, I dunno when Dustox happens though

Theres a follow up request later from him about him still thinking its a Silcoon and you need to catch one to prove him wrong

I'll test that sometime. I have modded Switch and there is a code to make Pokémon shiny.

It's a joke on how little ppl know of Pokemon at the time. Evolution lines and what not. So he's always scripted to get a Dustox.

I wish I knew about Aloha wrumple tho so I could have given him one.

But I got one for myself and he's a big beautiful boy.

they keep the shiny but i don't think there's special dialogue for it