Why does PLA make Any Forums seethe so much?

Why does PLA make Any Forums seethe so much?

Attached: FKUYThRVgAEKBwz.jpg (1280x720, 95.89K)

Someone talk me out of buying this game right now. I am grinding on my last gear I’m going. To do something I regret

It's repetitive as fuck and there's a trainer battle maybe every hour at best, and all the requests are really shallow fetch quests

Oh my God no one cares

Just emulate or buy it. Its fun and comfy.

Attached: FKUFGJgVIAAyARR.jpg (1280x720, 220.6K)

Every game makes Any Forums seethe. Nothing is ever good, it's always doom doomity doomed.

You could have saved me

Attached: 1D3A9512-5AB8-4465-8F6F-5A77485ADB9B.jpg (4032x3024, 1.34M)

based, just be prepared for all the shills and doomcucks to REEE about muh grafix

Attached: j4hrj2adhad81.jpg (397x720, 44.94K)

this desu

Game Freak makes a decent Pokemon game in years and shitposters are unable to cope with it so they resort to turning the shitposting up to an eleven and mald whenever people talk about it unless they also don't like the game

PLA is just mediocre enough that the cat lady-like degenerate fandom of the franchise can't be satisfied. It's also just good enough to enable the most basic of bait and contrarians to be successful. If I were trying to ruin a highly popular franchise, releases like PLA would be my goal.

based I bought the game on amazon and you helped convince me bro have fun

Oh shit guys it’s fun…

“You can catch Pokémon in way more dynamic and fun ways now!”
>BUT I DONT WANNA CATCH ALL THESE POKÉMON IN A FRANCHISE BASED AROUND COLLECTING THEM?!!!!???

“The battle system is interesting and the game is alot more challenging then previous entries. The games don’t feel like they’re hand-holding cake walks anymore”
>BUT I DONT WANNA BATTLE POKÉMON I CAN BATTLE IN POKÉMON RUBY TOO LAZY GAMEFREAK!!!???!!

It’s literally just people who don’t like Pokémon games anymore but are too retarded to realize it and instead cling to the memory they had of beating Lance with tears welling in their eyes while their dad beats their mother in the garage for the 4th time that week

Emulate it. It's actually more convenient desu.

I hate the people putting down Gen 8 for no reason.

Because its Pokemon

It's shit

Many people want the games to improve and this is another one step forward and two steps back with many other people refusing to acknowledge any criticism of the game as though they themselves are being criticized.

nah you are

Why does life make vp seethe so much?

stop listening to negative fucktards thats have nothing going on in their lives, people on this website shit on everything just cause they think its cool for some reason, the game is fun, better than the last few games, you will like it my dude

I WANT TO EVOLVE MY FUCKING STANTLER BUT TO DO THAT I NEED HIM TO MASTER FUCKING PSYSHIELD BASH AND HE FUCKING WON'T AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1574886333363.jpg (800x600, 151.15K)