I HURT MYSELF

I HURT MYSELF
TODAY

Attached: Capture_3.png (340x293, 34.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oUOeqXdqxDE
youtube.com/watch?v=25LZwO4-zHg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why you give it 0.. why you always complain. Wait until gen 9, you’ll complain again

day 2 patch will fix everything
trust the plan

Stop it. We already know the game is bad.

This is the best pokemon game to release in 10+ years. Daily reminder than most of us pokemon fans hate change more than showers.

I don't give a fuck I'm still having fun LOL. Cry about it some more, little babby

>This is the best pokemon game to release in 10+ years
This isn't exactly praise

>Best game in years

It’s a glorified let’s go that can’t even get it’s main mechanic, catching, to look good in some parts of the game.

Change isn’t always good, the only thing this game has done correctly are overworld battles

Attached: 00F86250-E159-463E-9607-3AED87FF020B.jpg (1280x720, 135.03K)

A solid 85, based on 44 reviews. Good for them.

B-but everyone else doesn't so... haha...

>rating it 0
this is embarrassing man

Kek, that's the true score

metacritic userscores are hardly a metric for a game's quality when they're so easy to reviewbomb

Still higher than Sword, Brilliant Diamond, and Let's Go Pikachu.
Also, it will probably get higher in a few weeks as more reviews from people who actually played the game come in.

>Daily reminder than most of us pokemon fans hate change more than showers.
definitely the other way around

And the critic scores are? Kys, Nintendo (and every other company really) pay outlets for scores

>look at the user submitted reviews
>half of the negative reviews are in spanish, the other half are from accounts that have only one review on the site
Is metacritic normally like this?

Attached: glasses.png (1000x1000, 109.76K)

When their diapers are wet, yes.

>no see they're being paid off because they disagree with me
holy schizo

>Nintendo pay outlets for scores
[citation needed]

They will do a few things like not give the outlet review copies and stuff like that.

There’s a reason shitty AAA games get good reviews, for example BF2042

No, they’re being paid even when I agree with them

>all of the small indie devs running off of ten dollars and a paperclip have enough money to pay 40+ reviewers to give them positive scores
hm........

> Conveniently ignores the part I mention AAA games

You’re a fucking retard

? >Nintendo (and every other company really) pay outlets for scores

>for example BF2042
uhhhh...

Attached: Screenshot_20220129-192222_Firefox.jpg (1080x1555, 216.05K)

doing a hell of a lot better than SS.

nononono see they didn't pay enough to get into the 70+ range
i dont care that it makes more sense to pay extra for controversial and unfinished games to get good reviews that it does for games that are more likely to be considered good without it!!!!!!!!

this doesn't fit the narrative bros...

Attached: Screenshot_20220129-192852_Firefox.jpg (1080x1629, 207.81K)

I actually like Arceus Legends :)

Imagine creating dozens of accounts to spam user reviews for a game for console war reasons.

Attached: shill_account.png (727x530, 64.51K)

It got caught in the retarded console war between Sony and Nintendo. At least Metacritic doesn't matter for shit. Japs don't care about this stupid western website.

Attached: Screenshot_20220129-192546_Chrome.jpg (720x447, 79.4K)

>Is metacritic normally like this?
yes

Its pretty on point tho, 6-7 at most. It has some good features but it lacks a lot of merit and improvements, most of the praised points are subpar. Sadly most scores are consumers grading it 9-10 or angry people grading it below 3.
beaten wife please stop

>beaten wife
spic anology

>spic anology
Jokes on you, I'm italian ritardato.

>user score is slowly rising

OH NO NO NO DOOMIES NOT LIKE THIS QUICK SPAM MORE 1/10s

SPIC

Spain, Portugal, Italy and Colonies

>This is the best pokemon game to release in 10+ years.

You guys already said that about SwSh and LGPE
I have the archive links

>This is the best pokemon game to release in 10+ years.
BW and B2W2 are better than LA.
>Daily reminder than most of us pokemon fans hate change more than showers.
Speak for yourself, Meleefag.

>Spic (also spelled spick) is an ethnic slur used in the United States for people from Spanish-speaking countries, especially those in Latin America
Don't worry, I know you went through american education, I can't expect you to even know about your own expressions.

>BW and B2W2 are better than LA.

user... B2W2 came out in 2012... that was literally 10 years ago...

>giving a shit about review-bombed metacritic """"""""reviews""""""""
literally do not care, literally bought two copies

Rated it 10 to piss off niggers like OP

Kill yourself

Attached: FB_IMG_1643496243589.jpg (1080x608, 50.21K)

I didn't. I gave it a well deserved 3.

9's and 10's are handed out like Halloween candy because publishers throw tantrums when their games aren't well received.

>10+ years

nice cat

Very much so, this is an extremely common occurrence.

I think a 6/10 is a fair score for this game.

the intent is clearly "AAA company" so kill yourself.

post them then

Any Forumsbros...it keeps rising....

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-000525_Chrome.jpg (756x452, 151.3K)

>BW and B2W2 are better than LA
they really aren't

Considering review bombs, that's not as bad as I expected.

youtube.com/watch?v=oUOeqXdqxDE
They hated him because he told the truth and is a furfag

Attached: 1614485997069.jpg (758x1024, 119.1K)

not so fast knot sucker
youtube.com/watch?v=25LZwO4-zHg

Gonna rate it a 1 to counter your 10
I dont even have the game

>DAYUM BOI THAT CONTRARIAN SMOOTH BRAIN BIASED GATEKEEPER IS LIVING IN AN ECHO CHAMBER AND BLAH BLAH BLAH BUZZWORDS
Yeah, not sure that video helps your case as much as you think it does. Granted the complaint about beating the game quickly is retarded.

Attached: 382.jpg (403x394, 70.74K)

it will settle over 8. vast majority of negative reviews at this stage are just review bomber faggots who haven't even played and probably don't even own the game.

They don't even own a Switch and just do this to every Nintendo exclusive

Why would I ever listen to a nigger who copies Any Forums lingo, about pokemon and youtube?

Well, you listen to a retarded gay furry, so you're definitely not picky.

Why is it always graphic fags? Game is fun as fuck, but it's bad cause textures. Also really implying Let's Go wasn't the best Pokemon game since Gen 5. Glorified Let's Go is a compliment.

based
pedospicniggers SEETHING

Attached: spicniggerspeak.jpg (1080x452, 104.93K)

It’s funny how majority of red reviews are from people who didn’t reviewed anything else, while majority of green reviews are from people who actually reviewed other stuff before.

>look at the user scores
>majority of the greens are pedospicniggers writing in their niggertongue
kek

Sounds more like the 10s are that. I've seen a lot of legitimate criticism on the lower ratings by the absurdly high ones are filled with autistic buzzwords and "dis is my dream pogeymans"

That doesn't really mean anything when the retards give everything a 9 or 10

>Metacritic user scores

Perhaps one of the most useless things anyone could ever cite.

it's 1 person

Attached: snoy shill.png (983x1082, 127.49K)

Argenspics, Italspucs. Same difference, don't even try.

>Start with 'Its not a perfect game'
>Still grades 10
I hate these people like you wouldn't believe

>you should kill yourself for not being able to read my shattered schizo mind that can only think about how everything is rigged!!!!!

>snoys live rentfree in the heads of mindraped pedotendos

Read the last sentence

Attached: 739.png (600x694, 403.93K)

yep. if this was literally ANY other franchise, both scores would have already plummeted to red

if the franchise was Zelda, every journo score would have been 100

How Schizo do you have to be to keep thinking that its a single person, all those accounts that are attached in the image have been soft-banned from Metacritic the last year (they can only score, but never write reviews anymore)
If you see the positive notes, you can tell that this is a genuinely positive reception and from many different people.

>Its not perfect, but it is not 0
That would be a median score not ten user. And I'm not gonna skim through hundreds of entries for that one taconsoomer.

no, because other franchises actually put effort in their games.
pokemon always gets free passes because it dominates the monster catching genre.

He says he's giving it a 10 to balance out all the undeserved 0s

>Guy too dumb to realize stats are easier to improve now.
Nah, fuck this guy.

So he's just as bad as the negative review bombers.

You don't understand what I meant?

The negative scores (many of them) are from 1 guy who always does this to Nintendo games. It's always review bombing from Spanish reviews and always new accounts with all great scores for Sony exclusives and terrible for Nintendo exclusives.

COPE IT'S GOING UP
ALMOST GREEN NOW
Give it 1-2 weeks while people who actually played the game fill up the user score to make up for the no life review bombers that didn't even play the game to get a more accurate score.

Attached: 7.4.png (908x428, 51.6K)

And give it 1-2 months for the honeymoon period to expire and it'll go back down. Like it always does.

PLA is the most replayable game because you can actually make unique experiences with it. You can do quests in any order and the vast wilderness can be traversed any way you want.

Compared to the same linear encounters and linear events in every Pokemon game, it is a huge relief for anyone that wants to replay this.

Actual cope. Lots of things like BotW never went back down to even close what it was on the first day due to all the review bombing.
Reminder that BotW was hanging in upper 6 and low 7 user score on its release day.

Attached: botw.png (1374x834, 329.28K)

Fucking kek, can doomies get any more BTFO?

Zeldafags are some of the exclusive few fanbases in the world that can rival the stupidity and blind loyalty of the Pokemon fanbase. BotW was a mediocre game, and embarrassing as a Zelda title. The effect it has had on the industry at large is extremely destructive; we've delved once again into the trend of open world survival crafting games being the genre du jour and somehow it's even worse this time around.

You're just a snowflake that happens to not like it and think you have some sort elevated taste because of it. But the truth is you're just autistic.
BotW is good. It's an actual 9/10.

That's because Nintendo paid Metacritic, or some BotWFags Discord group raided to report in mass the red reviews that broke community guidelines

If the snoyfaggers were very stupid in something, its in not knowing how Metacritic works, and having made bad quality filler reviews without thinking a bit, and writing them a minimum to survive the purge.

>honeymoon period
Holy cope

The first page now only has green reviews
LET'S GO LEGENDSISTERS!!!

Just letting you know that you're sounding actually pathetic now.

Most criticisms of PLA are basically
>I wanted more!
I wanted more areas / more towns / more battles / more Pokemon

It's implicitly admitting the core game is flawless if you are just bitching about the quantity of a 50 hour game. That's fine, you wanted it to last 200 hours (would be the longest game I've heard of)

Nevermind that the complaints about quality are going to be addressed by already confirmed DLC soon. The game is as good as it could be for the amount of development time it got.

If you were around on Any Forums near the time BotW released, you'd know that's exactly what happened though. There were all sorts of autistic ops that were being uncovered, ones to sanitize the review bombing, said bombing was that was happening by people who didn't like the game that were sperging hard while the anti-bombs were being run by brand loyalists sperging out in retaliation.

This pretty much

Yes, I know they were review bombing. And I was browsing Any Forums back then (unfortunately). But what I'm surprised about is, why exactly do you think this time is any different? It's just on a smaller scale.
These games always frequently unfairly bomber at released with a bunch of 0s and 3s. The difference is that some eventually have their average move up as more reviews come in (and a few obvious troll low quality ones get removed, but not all of them). Meanwhile, others stay low and keep getting destroyed because they're simply shit (look at Pokemon Sword's current score).
In PLA's case? It's going to end up higher than 7, and lower than 8. It's very clear if you look at its reception and current scores. Don't delude yourself thinking it will be anything else. It's not exactly an amazing score, but will still be a much better user score than any Pokemon game released on the switch (and it also has a higher critics score than those). That's all that we need honestly so it's clear to GF that this step they took with PLA was correct (but obviously it's still not enough).

the only time he is right

mald and seethe some more, pedospicnigger

this.

That was a really good joke and it went over your head. It also pissed you off enough that you had mention America. I'd say he has a few iq on you.

IT IS GREEN
I REPEAT
IT IS GREEN
DOOMTRANNIES ETERNALLY BTFO

Attached: 7.5.png (1202x538, 70.73K)

The gameplay is just a catching simulator. You're not fooling anyone shill

>spicniggers taking a break from fapping to pokegirls and shilling the game

Battling has never felt better. Fuck the void simulator, in place animations, dialogue vomit and mash-A fest

Justice has been served for the misdeeds that the "community" has done since the last two games

What misdeeds? BDSP and SWSH were hot garbage.

rated it a 10 on multiple sock puppets and typed out a 3 page review after noticing my typhlosions (female) eyes follow me in combat

Attached: BA45126A-2F7E-42D1-B031-62A4BD520AAF.jpg (510x647, 118.26K)

If you read most of the 10's, however, they often have little to no substance to them, and some will say they're 10s simply to offset the 0's. Those reviews are just as worthless as the 0's but they tend not to get purged because they're not "toxic".

Distant Kingdom doesn't seem like a much-loved guy in the community

Attached: DK.png (632x749, 74.57K)

Well, besides just being a midwit, he says negative things about the games and that angers brand loyalists greatly. Dude is still a fag but not all of the hate is really fair.

I played 10 hours so far. And I am fine with this. It's nice to ride around, get off throw pokeballs, fight alphas, catch alphas, then use the stantler to get to the level 62 Blissey, before I even went to the next map

And yet PLA is worse than both.

I liked both

I didn't like either. More people like PLA. Fewer people like those. PLA is simply better, it's really that simple.

if it keeps being made and copied and played and enjoyed years later by definition it's not a fotm or, as you put it, genre du jour. open world is here to stay, and that's a GOOD thing.

Stay mad faggot, I'm drowning in open world fun while you keep losing.

well said

Agreed.

I actually agree with you, but that happens to all major releases. Almost all average scores for games released by big companies ate greater than they should be in reality. This is not exclusive to PLA, so you need to take that into account when comparing it to anything.

Literally the best Pokemon game of all time, unsurprised that normies are haters

Is this the best doomcucks can do? Suggest Nintendo literally pays every reviewer on the planet, except IGN Italy, so they can get a 86/100?

The people that rate it this early are doomcucks and Snoys. Wait until more people have finished the game and vote. The same happened to SMTV

Good thing the Japanese only value Japanese reviews.

Yes, I wonder why those 0's are considered toxic?...

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (651x132, 6.48K)