USUM Anti Piracy?

Guys, does anybody know of some kind of anti piracy or anti cheat measure Pokemon took in Ultra Moon to stop you from beating Teacher Emily at the Trainer School.
I feel like I'm being majorly fucked with.
Either I don't understand how pokemon RNG works or this is some kind of anti piracy thing.
I literally can't beat her.
She has a LvL 10 Litten always using Ember.
the damage rolls go from 14 to at least 26.
Is that normal? I feel like I'm losing my mind.

Attached: teacheremilypokemon.jpg (1140x684, 77.55K)

you are retarded

?????????

yes I'm retarded please spell it out for me
I'm using a lvl 11 Rowlet

I was using Peck taking 1/3 of its hp most of the time, and then when I have it in the red, it does like a 1/6 or something.

Did you seriously forget about Blaze

how are you people this bad at pokemon?

Either grind Rowlet up some more in random battles or get something that's better against fire.

ok well I did forget about it, but its ups the attacks, not the defense, so I don't get how my damage somehow lowers from 1/3 to 1/6 of its health bar

Go get PLA, it's attuned to your brain level

when litten is in the red

Grass is weak to Fire.

Attached: 1620166482525.jpg (903x508, 68.82K)

what the fuck

>there are retards who actually struggle with this children's game
what a world we live in

you are seriously retarded. catch a water type you fucking idiot, you get wingull and slowpoke before fighting her.

Whenever you have trouble with a pokémon game literally just grind it out

This is the current state of vp

Holy fuck OP please kill yourself. No one can be this retarded at a child’s game

Attached: 56C35BDC-20FC-4C3B-970C-3DFCD0C87138.jpg (401x410, 43.48K)

Oh wow

Attached: 1643428830900.png (399x288, 129.31K)

well, go catch some mons and level up a little if you have to.

Retards are why Sword and Shield visegrip your hand and never let go.
Which is kinda strange about Legends Arceus because after the tutorial the game barely holds your hand and you're expected to do nearly everything yourself.

>after the tutorial the game barely holds your hand and you're expected to do nearly everything yourself.
no?? there are cutscenes every 5 minutes. you are railroading through the whole game by NPCs. You aren't let alone until like Darkrai and Shamyin

>no??
yes.
The game doesn't hand you a billion max revives or heal you haver every single battle. It jus tells you "go there. good luck."
And if you want to break the game in half, you have to work for it. At least for Pokemon standards.

Anti-piracy in Pokémon games stops you from getting exp and unless you're a retard like Joe "Serebii" Merrick and download the first unpatched ROM dump you can find you'll likely never see an anti-piracy measure.

Leave igntrannie

Haha she is so pretty

>And if you want to break the game in half, you have to work for it.
Can vouch for that. I was fiddling around by the tunnel in the Obsidian Fieldlands and if you make a specific jump with Wyrdeer, you can get to the top of the tunnel before you get Sneasler. (I assume that was what you were meant to go up there with, don't actually have it yet) The end result is a fight against a Level 62 alpha Blissey. Good for evolving things, but now I'm completely overleveled, for better or worse. My main team's around Level 45-50 and I'm only in the third area.

So that's why I couldn't emulate BW2 properly at launch
I was a retard, fuck.

playing USUM on a pirated copy, i just switched to slowpoke to finish it off.

OP btw
I just ended up string shotting with a grubbin, leering with a yungoose, then pecking with my rowlett
btw, ik wingull, inkay, slowpoke are in the bay, i just always use the new pokemon in the game.
for example, i'd only use slowpoke in FRLG, LGPE or only use wingull in RSE or ORAS, etc.

loool i promise the post isnt as retarded as it seems. shouldve mentioned those restrictions.
also not a big fan of overleveling

OP the Blaze ability increases damage of all fire type moves regardless of the move type. This is the same for Overgrow and Torrent etc.

you will not be able to beat this game