STILL turn based

>STILL turn based
Jesus Christ

Attached: 1642970625145.jpg (960x557, 65.89K)

retard

PREASE UNDERSTAND GAME HARDU
Cry more, Joe.

If Pokemon went realtime, the roster would shrink to the low double digits, comprised exclusively of mandatory tropes and staple Pokemon.
Starters, Pikachu, Pikaclone, Eevee, Lucario, Magikarp, Wingull, Regional Bird, Regional Rodent, Regional Bug, Psuedo, Box Legendary Trio, a Regional Meowth Variant, and whatever else they're obligated to include.

It's retarded that the trainer has free movement yet the Pokemon still just stand there.

It's good. I love how seamless and snappy it is now. They should continue to refine the turn-based gameplay.

Attached: pla.jpg (1920x1080, 467.93K)

This, OP is a fucking retard, as usual

>cry and fart and shit because pokemon game is a variation on pokemon
>n-n-no don't call me a retard y-y-ou're the one crying

Attached: 1621790999976.webm (640x360, 690.51K)

they don't dumbass

Attached: 1643112142348.webm (1280x720, 2.14M)

not him but lmao that looks like complete shit, they cut pokemon for this?

fucking kek

God Nu-Pokemon is a complete joke

We really lost Gen V animated sprites to this...

Why should it ever not be?

>game is a variation on pokemon
Is STILL turn based when it was suppossed to be an ACTION rpg, stupid shill.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA, COCKSUCKERBROS??? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? WHERE'S THE ACTION?

>shills can't read
Color surpriseme.
They promoted this crap as an action RPG and lied to you, Joe.

Yes.

Attached: 1637829815789.jpg (362x447, 32K)

Attached: ARPG.png (1480x831, 281.41K)

>Still turn-based
Uh, I’m thinking based is definitely the right word.

No they didn't

>joe
>joe
>shill
>joe
>shill
>shill
>joe

Wait, I'm confused, do people actually want the games to not be turn based anymore? Just play something else. Pokemon is a JRPG. There are plenty of things to complain about, even how bare bones the turn based combat is. So why?

>Yes, I’ve only been on Any Forums for a week. How did you know?

Pretty turn based of them not gonna lie

they should have made it that each of the four buttons responds to one of the four attacks instead of scrolling to pick one

this would make the battles way faster and seamless

Go play pokken and stop crying

>send out my pokemon
>enemy gets 3 turns before i get to even pick a move
WTF

Apparently it's because 'Turn-Based RPGs are outdated, therefore bad!' when in reality, there's a ton you can do with while still keeping it simple or doing something more button-input engaging like the Mario & Luigi games
The problem with Pokemon is that it's using an 'outdated' format while also just having the creatures standing there the majority of the time. So, people lump in a false-belief about turn-based games with other problems Pokemon has making them outdated.
People just can't accept there other genres that aren't as intensive as their preferred game play style, and automatically assume if they don't like that makes it bad for everyone. I don't like most sports game but I'm not gonna complain they're all bad and should stop being made because they don't cater to my tastes.

It also doesn't help that someone translated a Japanese interview with Miyamoto from the 90s where he says if it was possible at the time, he would have suggest Pokemon stay the exact same with the trading and collecting mechanics, just not be a turn-based RPG. But, Miyamoto has a lot of opinions that are pretty iffy.

...so is it ATB or not?

Wait I thought they went away from turn based for this game? That was one of my largest concerns

It's semi-turn based
Like you run around and dodge and stuff while also using a turn-based battle system with your Pokemon.

What I will never understand is why they don't just create an action based and turn based style of gameplay people can choose from to cater to both sides of the fandom. But retards will still think that they're making effective changes because you can sling pokeballs now

Shillbros we got too cocky...

Nah, closer to Final Fantasy 10's system

ok what is happening in this webm, is Giratina using Tail Whip or something?

I like the size increases. You could ride around on a bidoof.

Attached: 1546970045257.jpg (1273x659, 305.77K)

if you just sit there the pokemon move around a bit

Where do I find heavy bidoofs? Are they bigger than normal bidoofs?

Based based based.

Not really, but if it makes you feel better

that's a big bidoof

Action RPG in the sense that Pokemon actually attack the player character.
Pokemon is a turned based game, deal with it.

Attached: FKTnOiVVkAIS6gj~2.jpg (1132x720, 202.42K)

>2022
>it's not a fighting game like pokken

this is not the way

I just wish the pokemon would follow you or at least you could play with them like in SwSh

yes you are

Yeah that would be cool. It worked great in older games

Get fast mon. I love gengar hypnosis + shadowball combo

wait, legends has no equivalent of pokemon-amie? Fucking dropped.

it's literally final fantasy 10's battle system, complete with the turn order bars in the upper right

im still buying it