She isn't a Tsundere, she is just a fucking bitch

She isn't a Tsundere, she is just a fucking bitch.

Attached: i.jpg (850x1202, 146.7K)

Good, that's how I like them

Perfect for rape correction.

>lol rape teh funneh

Built, designed, conceived, planned, and crafted for hate sex

Just another privileged blonde bimbo.
Show us that Spoiled Brat's Spoiled Butt

I bet she loves anal

Does she call me a loser while getting her pussy colonized by Unovans?

Attached: 1581880132183.jpg (2200x2213, 1.54M)

Perfect for bending over and going to town without a care in the world.

God I wish she would trample my dick, spit in my mouth and then cuck me

Hot underage bitch......

Only female kid is for rape correction.

yes, now go back to red.dit

Is she a bitch to her pokemon too?

Women deserve rape

>May's great-grandma looked like THIS

Yeah I don't know why she was so hostile towards the player at the beginning when Adaman was just so nice at the beginning and throughout. And it's annoying too because she gets the most development although it's nothing major but it's development all the same.

Unironically think she's had the only reasonable reaction to the player so far, but admittedly I'm still kinda early.

Player drops from the sky in weird clothes, has this weird GPS that should basically be like witchcraft to the people and is incredibly skilled in the one thing everyone else in the world seemingly struggles with.

Its actually kind of insane how quickly everyone just accepts you.

You can be rude to her, right?

Why would I disrespect my queen?

Isekai too ingrained to japanese that they don't even notice it, that or that town is the designated starter point for dozens that Arceus teleported beforehand

Is that a no? Because fuck that bitch, I don't take guff from anyone.

>letting this bitch walk all over you

Attached: 95825161_p0.png (1000x1500, 475.77K)

Damn female kid...

Yes... YES...

9 times out of ten there isn't a difference

If only her tummy was visible.

Shoulders > tummy

What is the recommended Rape Correction Facility for this spoiled little princess?

Bump

I was gonna go with her clan but adaman is just so much coolet than her.

this

Yes.

>in weird clothes
desu, her clothes are far worse and uglier
that design is a fucking mess

Her clothes are hot as fuck

She unironically seems like the kind of girl who would crush your balls and laugh about destroying them.

Attached: 37cff45cf23f6c7ffb231867521c6947.png (850x1200, 409.36K)

Is it bad that I would enjoy that?

Honestly? Nah, I don't think so. Personally I'm pretty sure I would cum all over Irida after she crushed my first nut..

Attached: 809b5b4bddb1be802ec3cfa415ee87f0.jpg (900x860, 566.59K)

Hoping for the best from doujin artists but we'll probably get some out of character schlock that at best has nice art

It would be an honor for my pathetic nuts to he sacrificed for her amusement

Same here! I bet she would have alot of fun ruining a guy's nuts!

Attached: b51ffaea6e00fa18dc9043e8f6882bc4.jpg (850x960, 246.19K)

>Bratty bitch acts cocky
>Gets raped
>Behaves, a meek shadow of the disobedient little whore she used to be
Nothing funny about it, it's merely narrative perfection.

Personally I would rather her bully me than rape her. The idea makes me flaccid as fuck

Nah, she needs to still attempt bullying with a weaker candor only to get raped even harder

Attached: (C94) [Kazeuma (Minami Star)] Sekaiju no Anone X (Sekaiju no Meikyuu) [English] [priamos1].png (1253x1818, 1.88M)

Attached: 9564b25443afda4b.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

she's just an overall fucking idiot imagine putting her in charge of making sure unga bunga rowan doesn't find out you're working with the diamond clan

She's only a bitch to you because she isn't written as another fucking waifu. Based Iridia

Both are good.

Made for hate sex

You guys lied. She already starts to act nice to you after the first Noble boss.

I fell for this too, she was just on guard because you were a stranger then she ends up acting like a normal character once you prove yourself.

In reality shes the only somewhat rational character in the game

Isn't that a good thing though? You begin to see her change from a bitch into actually seeing you as a friend. When the game leak, I miss much of the leak streams, but I did see the ending where she is willing to help you when you kicked out of the village.

nah
just mildly dumb, and reasonably mistrustful since she doesn't know shit about you and she isn't part of your group and hasn't had any of her group members interact with you either
in the meantime, you've spent some time getting in with the Galaxy crew and being extremely useful so they're cool with you, and you helped out a Diamond member already when you meet him, so he has no reason to not be cool with you

everyone else accepts you because you pull your weight several times over doing the thing they want people to be good at, you're literally as good as like three other members combined at the minimum
no looking gift horses in the mouth, especially when it seems like you're literally here due to divine providence

also, after seeing Dia's clothes, no one in Hisui really has a real reason to complain too much about the MC's lol

BRAAAAAAAAAP

>several times over
People start loving you once you catch 3 fucking pokemon. Like yeah I get that no one else has the skills but theres no real in-between from "Can we trust this guy?" to "Give him every important mission that comes up, I'd trust him with my life"

What's the difference

The point of the tsundere is that at some point they give in and reveal their vulnerable part (the Dere side), but in this case we only have one Tsun-tsun girl, in a nutshell, one bitch.

Attached: dere-dere-tsun-tsun-tsundere-image-links-tv-tropes-50149861[1].png (500x430, 95.61K)

Damn, these bitches look the exact same

Irida exist solely to be fucked against her will first by me and then by bunch of alpha machamps that did not saw female for last month. Anybody saying otherwise, like for example has my permission to kill themselves.

Attached: 47624f899adc017a0f2271ece349f603.jpg (1414x2000, 513.58K)

she warms up rather quickly to you, so its no big deal. chances are shes just suspicious of the random kid who fell out of the sky

Queen of character development. Adaman is decent too though. Both choices are wins, but I strongly prefer Irida.

Her personality is the least of her problems. I shouldn't have to carry the entire population on Earth because this slut and everyone else are too retarded to do anything useful

I love bitches, they get me so hard.

Same
Especially when they're surrounded by cocks

who is the cum druid ancestor of

Looks like May

Perfect for slowly chipping away at her icy exterior until she shows a vulnerable side and becomes a girlfriend who craves love, affection, and wants to be wifed up.

>girl is ugly and has low self esteem
Acts like a massive bitch
>girl is hot and knows she’s hot
Acts like a massive bitch

Where do they draw the line?

I’d rather have an accurately written white woman than another uwu kawaii and softspoken japanese virtue one

Ywnbaw

Inside her mouth

Bitch...

Attached: __irida_pokemon_and_2_more_drawn_by_az30317481__ccc028c4404cfb6e2e622533ce3271cf.jpg (1200x2109, 2.02M)

god i fucking love bitches

She needs rape correction

Stop calling her that.

Attached: 95862453_p2.jpg (849x1200, 761.34K)

She looks like one.

She could kick me in the nuts as hard as she wanted and I would thank her for it

Yes.

That would hurt alot though, even more so since she has anger issues.

>She could kick me in the nuts as hard as she wanted and I would thank her for it
same

My pearls destroyed by Irida....

no one

She’s really cute. Post more of her.

Attached: 95827904_p0.jpg (2000x2320, 1.73M)

My wives

Cute!

>Her anger and confusion becoming fear and helplessness
>She writhes in pain from being forcibly penetrated and pleads for you to stop
>You remind her that it was her behavior that got her into that situation and if she behaved she'd would have never had to endure this humiliation or pain
>She says she's sorry but you tell her that the only way she can truly be sorry is if she takes her punishment and learns from it
>She becomes pregnant in an age where abortions don't exist so to spare herself the shame of admitting she was raped she gets married to you and starts a family, forever having to keep what happened between the two of you a secret for the rest of her life

SPBP

Yes. A fuckable breedable bitch

holy fuck that's hot.

I wish the fanfiction thread was still here to make that a proper story

I’m in love…

>she becomes more submissive after every rape

Question bros
Does she count as a loli if she was alive thousands of years ago
Technically she's the older one

can someone post her from behind?
how does her waistband thing work?

>can someone post her from behind
Damn bitch be patient and let me take my cock out of there first

How about the side

Attached: pokemon-arceus.large.png (1239x665, 1.03M)

thanks but i need to see the pouch thing behind her flaps

Bump

Uh, actually, the official term is "tsundra" or "tsundora", not "bitch".

Attached: buckets.jpg (474x474, 23.91K)

Attached: Capture.png (426x378, 147.2K)

Irida is a QUEEN

uuooohhhhhhh

She really is, I want to be her slave...