What do you think about this?

What do you think about this?

Attached: 1643222882328.webm (1650x1048, 2.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BSC9I9-8QZM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SOULI

kind of cringe if you stare right at it, but the same thing happens to kiryu's shoes when he walks in and out of his orphanage in y3, so at the risk of sounding like a shill i'm willing to look the other way with pokémon

based

oras did it first

Yokai watch did it better.
Your character's shoes still just pop-off like that, but they are placed by the doorway.

Ok I guess? I think an animation for taking off her shoes would be more annoying than anything

IMAGINE THE SMELL

Hate oras overall, but this. Gotta give credit where it's due

...it did?

socks, but yes

It would, see shenmue

cool feeture

Absolute garbage graphics. Her sweaty soles should have left some footprints on the wooden floor.

Attached: 1608214489641.jpg (800x800, 207.89K)

SOLE

Attached: PLA.jpg (737x937, 107.16K)

something americans would never understand

i'm so glad I decided solely to play the girl so I didn't have to watch male feet during this.

Attached: bare_feet8252759.jpeg.jpg (3264x2448, 3.34M)

That pause would likely piss people off.

A perfectly benign minor detail that autists will sperg about and doomers will use as an excuse to shitpost about how GF has bent the knee to the coomers or pedos or whatever

It's fine, it's a japanese culture thing and would you really be happy with a 3 second animation played every single time? SHOE STYLE ON! SHOE STYLE OFF!

Do asians really walk around in bare feet? No socks? Yuck, you just know that there are plenty of them that have gnarly feet, warts, or don't clean their floors enough

I thought you were talking about the "investigate" prompt appearance being pretty flaky until I read the thread

kek

Shenmue

What? No. They just take their shoes off inside homes/temples/dojos etc. Unlike americucks who are stomping their beds with their dirty shoes.

>Unlike americucks who are stomping their beds with their dirty shoes.
Maybe it's a regional thing, but most people where I live take their shoes off at the door. The people in my family do, at least.

GF knows exactly what this is. They didn’t bend to coomer a, they ARE coomers

return of sneakyfeets

Same, only people I know that don't do it are friends and family when they aren't visiting for very long or during family gatherings.

Attached: 1642911989004.png (499x951, 718.1K)

BDSP also does this when you get the running shoes for the first time if you looked very closely under the textbox you can see your shoes getting swaped out for running shoes

welcome to the cultured people

good thing nobody cares about shenmue enough to make a big deal out of it

Gotta instill that shit into Japanese kids somehow

Attached: overwhelming japanese sensibilities.png (795x733, 539.92K)

I mean, the entire game was just someone wishing on the dragonballs to see Dwan's bare feet in official material, so I'm honestly kinda surprised they didn't spend more effort making things more dramatic.

You're exaggerating. They only brought back sandals as an option which were already a thing in Gen 7 but got removed for some reason in Gen 8. What other Dawn foot pandering is there?

>brought back sandals as an option which were already a thing in Gen 7
Not being able to go barefoot in the region with plenty of beaches is so silly.

Attached: 1631898753972.jpg (3702x2600, 926.3K)

THERE'S EVEN "FLIP FLOP" PHYSICS.

Wait, you can go barefoot!?

Attached: DAWN FEETS.png (245x385, 149.03K)

God she's dressed like a

Unfortunately only in your room, but some user is working on a barefoot everywhere mod.
Dawn's soles are so cute, damn.

Attached: Akari_barefoot.jpg (1920x1080, 287.47K)

Wait, so, Can you go out to routes without shoes? Another user in another thread said no.

No, closest you get is sandals.

You get to see a cute 15 year old girl's bare feet. What's the problem?

Attached: patricklick.gif (500x324, 451.5K)

It took them 26 years to make it happen. Well, you also see Serena's bare feet but that's only feasible in the beginning.

This would be disappointing if not for the fact that the sandals are extremely well animated and let you catch gimpses of Dawn's soles all the time.
I still can't believe they added these type of physics to a fucking Pokémon game, I had my suspicions about someone at GF being a foot fetishist what with the occasional barefoot gym leader or toe cleavage, but this pretty much confirms it.

Attached: DAWN FEETS 2.png (185x425, 107.75K)

>I had my suspicions about someone at GF being a foot fetishist
You mean every middle aged Japanese guy?

I will now buy your game.

Thanks for reminding me of the hilarity that ensues when you enter a battle in your pajamas in X and Y, kek
It's nice to at least see decent sandal physics implemented yeah, hopefully the user trying to complete a barefoot mod pulls through .

Attached: Go! !.png (1192x709, 537.02K)

Modding user here
I may be dropping the early testing version of the cheat engine table for the "mod" some time today. At the moment you have to be barefoot first, enable the cheat, then you are good to go anywhere in the game. Only issue atm is that footstep sounds don't work while barefoot anywhere else other than in the house where you are normally barefoot.
I've been trying to iron that out the past day or so, as well as making it an instant on/off instead requiring being barefoot first but I want to have something ready by the time the game releases.

PLA was first time fapping to an actual video game

They even change the sound your footsteps make when you're barefoot, someone definitely spent way too long on this. Not like I mind, footchad 4 lyfe.

Mine was actually Splatoon 2, though I'll say the feet in that game are an acquired taste.

Always nice to get an update on this, hope you can figure something out about the SFX

I hate footfags buy i admire their dedication to their fetish

>my friend when playing the game "what the hell why are all these sandals where are the actual shoes?"
>me

Attached: 1626296646830.png (800x800, 711.58K)

GIWIWTP

Attached: 1642887451245.jpg (1405x964, 243.72K)

God bless Game Freak

Attached: PLA Sandal Physics.webm (430x630, 1.91M)

>stomping their beds
I can see how you'd be be confused, but in real countries the floor isn't your bed

Attached: 1628709529553.jpg (818x827, 74.67K)

I'm not Asian user. I've seen americucks walking with shoes on inside their houses or kids getting on the bed with shoes on. Instead of you know, wearing just socks or slippers!

what the fuck is wrong with you people?

you don't magically take your shoes off when you enter your home? Disgusting

Making shoe removal animation just slows down precious gameplay time, whether you feel it's showing care or not, that's unneeded tedium.

the new generation of kids are going to get a foot fetish from this game. We grow in numbers. This is good.

Attached: feet.jpg (1920x1080, 248.46K)

Attached: 1640021918916.gif (245x245, 1.59M)

i will never understand footfags

Don't have to

Attached: 1643073548008.jpg (3047x1754, 264.7K)

jesus that hair is practically green they just can't do anything right

Post moar barefoot Dawns! (default hairstyle if possible)

Attached: 1642887841210.png (431x761, 565.7K)

Already posted all I've got unfortunately.

That looks really odd when you're still outside and there's no screen transition to "mask" it like ORAS had.

Didn't ORAS just do the same thing except chibi and your character wears socks?

I don't understand braphogs, healthy-at-every-size advocates, people who think raceswaps are a win for history, people who jump on bandwagons and cartoon physics fetishists but I know saying that helps no one.

Footchads finally won.

>still no barefoot mod despite this

Why?

this is nice, but im still furious that i couldn't doll up elio in open-toed footwear in the alola games

>footfag immediately goes into deragenged Any Forumsschizo rantings when confronted by a normal person

Y'all need to go outside and talk with another actual human

>Game abides by cultural rules/norms
Fundoshifags on suicide watch.

I don't think a normal person speaks like that but go on your delusion.

It's nice to see Gamefreak actually giving some thought to attention to detail again. They really need to hire on actually competent 3d landscape artists and maybe a few more animators though. It's easily their biggest drawback from a technical standpoint

Hot

Where the fuck is the pokeboy feet

Green "blonde" is a thing in some anime, so I doubt it was a mistake.

Attached: Maryelle_sng_round_table.png (640x800, 109.95K)

good taste

Attached: 1639767365620.jpg (2048x1638, 263.72K)

Ah good old "shoes teleporting off your feet" levels of Japanese, just like the old Yakuza games. Soul but absolutely jank.

Beat me to it. The games..."""kinda""""...sucked, but there were a lot of little things that made the world look so wholesome. Like, if you dont cross the crosswalk correctly, you unlock a boss yokai.

UOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH CHILD BELLY AND FEET EROTIC
CHILD FEET EROTIC

Oh god time to masturbate.

good picture

best thread on Any Forums right now. it's good to know they're doin something right at least.

Attached: 0fc102650d5498fd283ba6c1c32cc21297123c8a.jpg (1191x945, 557.85K)

At least the shoes should be visible after taking them off

:)

Attached: dawn feet.jpg (850x1267, 78.9K)

I'm not even a footfag but now I find them cute thanks to you fags

Attached: itsoverjak (67).jpg (195x259, 8.32K)

Midriffs > Feet

This was the one area where SwSh mogs PLA
Hopefully the DLC will remedy that

This, only I play the boy.

>you just know that there are plenty of them that have gnarly feet, warts, or don't clean their floors enough
Yes, they're called americans.

Attached: __dawn_barry_munchlax_and_starly_pokemon_and_2_more__ea26967c978acebb81b721e34d406af8.jpg (565x531, 87.77K)

>I still can't believe they added these type of physics to a fucking Pokémon game
>physics
It's not physics, just how the model is rigged

This, not being able to barefoot at the beaches in Alola was a crime against humanity. Who the fuck wears shoes at the beach? Gross.

Yes, someone post more screenshot of Rei's feet, please.

When’s the barefoot mod coming?

These are literally kids. Go outside pedos.

hot
um, i'm satisfied with fake children feet

Attached: bba3670abface0362689b0010c8a99eb.jpg (600x850, 50.68K)

Imagine fantasizing about cartoon feet because you're too low test get the real thing, fucking loser. How about you pursue some loli feet in real life, user?

Attached: fbi1.jpg (638x425, 172.54K)

Point still stands
Looks like a cartoon to me, kek

Attached: 46ea4eaa8a1dde8ff2a1a0b451081df4.jpg (1502x2048, 189.34K)

stinky smelly girlfeets

need more barefoot akari fanart

>nigger
>wahmen
>beaner
>kike

The absolute state of the glowniggers

So it's barefoot for every outfit? Asian people wouldn't normally remove their socks at door. Man, I wished she could've run around in socks too.

Damn, Gamefreak is so lazy, they can't even do shoes and socks separately.

Also 2022 and still not actually modelled toes.

The point doesn't stand because it's very easy to do. Guess how I know you're an underage tourist.

sole

Yeah, maybe it'll start to pick up with the game's release.
>Asian people wouldn't normally remove their socks at door
Some probably do, at least from my experience visiting an Asian friend's house.
Not the guy you were replying to, but yes he still has a point, most games don't even bother with easily added details like sandal rigging.

Attached: 1633538841597.jpg (990x1540, 160.86K)

Feet...

Yo-kai Watch is a great example of how soul alone doesn't make a good game. Every inch was full of soul, but the core was rotten.

obsessed

I just hope that we get a PLA-like version in the Alolan region. If I can look at chicken's soles in game even once then I can die happy

I think of this

Attached: foot.png (210x442, 102.11K)

I really enjoyed all 3 games, but mechanically 3 was the best. They reworked battles and make them a lot more fun

2022 game... Can't go barefoot outside. What a joke!

Attached: file.jpg (1920x1080, 833.32K)

Weird part is that XY and SM let you choose to wear socks, but I think it's better this way, the only socks that belong with sandals are tabi and those are an option in PLA.
>not being able to barefoot at the beaches in Alola was a crime against humanity. Who the fuck wears shoes at the beach? Gross.
Agreed 100%
I wish the clothes weren't coded like a complete mess in Gen VII, we might've at least gotten mods otherwise

Attached: 1631897918312.png (1694x1810, 1.2M)

amerimutts on suicide watch after this

I can't get enough of this footslut. Somebody post moar!

WHERE HER SHOES GO?

which pokemon game has the best feet? PLA right?

I eated them

I mean yeah... They are the prettiest looking but this game is just footfag pandering right from the get-go.

For me, playing as Chicken, raising money, waiting to access a specific shop and then finally buying the sandals for her is the peak. And it was the first game where we had open-toed footwear. Future pokemon games will allow you to go full barefoot like in Pokemon Go. It won't feel special anymore. Saturation is a thing.

Attached: 1627687241062.jpg (1280x720, 398.99K)

You need to be at least 18 to post here, baby boy.

I don't like it, but it's better than red dead autism

SOLE

For anyone wondering how these freaks come to be.

Attached: WHY FOOTFAGS EXIST.png (1024x999, 583.6K)

You deserve to be called "my girl" because you are a sissy for being so weak to your retarded coomshit.

we need barefoot female MCs

No! Imagine Chicken traveling barefoot across Alola. Her cute and soft soles would get torn and dirty.

Attached: __mizuki_and_rowlet_pokemon_pokemon_game_and_pokemon_sm_drawn_by_oouso__cadf14cc2ab9ce7c763d4a05816ebffa.jpg (779x1263, 150.6K)

She could at least take her shoes off at the beach sometimes.

As long as your Litten knows Lick it's all good

Shit, I'm actually gonna buy the game now

You're jumping too early

Back then it was common to remove the socks too because they would get dirty, since sandals was really the only type of shoe. You can see this in really old japanese movies, like Twilight Samurai, where he always removes the socks (tabi) when coming back from work at a cod drying house.

>playing as Chicken, raising money, waiting to access a specific shop and then finally buying the sandals for her is the peak
Favoritr sandals? I like pairing this outfit with white Strappy Sandals

Attached: Luran_Selene2.jpg (322x362, 27.08K)

Black Strappy Sandals. White are also fine, but the black bottom part was creating a nice contrast and it was easier to make out the foot. With the white ones her feet kinda blended in.

I like the white ones since at a distance it sorta gives the illusion of her being barefoot

what happens when she goes in the bathroom?

>physics
Shut the fuck up retard.

The Japanese are so obsessed with cleanliness that they have slippers just for using the bathroom.

Attached: japanese-ryokan-etiquette-bathroom-slippers-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 99.56K)

Honestly pretty reasonable.

i do this too. i started wearing slippers in general once there were puppies in the house, who weren't being properly trained. the habit has stuck ever since

bump

Dawn lives in the coldest region and yet she was isekaied wearing mini-shorts and sandals. Why is she such a slut?

bumping best thread of Any Forums

POST MORE INGAME FEET PLEASE MY GAME IS STILL DOWNLOADING

Attached: 1642919458999.png (499x233, 116.47K)

grorius japanesu culture

I'm not a footfag but those are some very cute little girl feet

I wanna lick them

Naisu

Post some after you've started playing

perhaps the shoes are just pokemon that shrink...

>they are placed by the doorway.
SOVL

fucking kek

>cares about cleanliness
>let's dogs inside the house
lmfao the absolute state of brain parasite infested npcs

Jarring execution/lack of aninatiob but neat idea.

im just not gay man, you enjoy men feet faggot

volo is so hot i love him

Attached: y do guys like feet so much anyway.png (1920x1080, 2.59M)

Is the other lady wearing tabi?

The moment you notice a girl's feet and find them cute, your fetish has awakened. Welcome to the club user.

Hisui is great

Attached: swinub.webm (512x512, 928.37K)

post more guy feet for scientific purposes

take your meds

pictures you want to lick

>"FLIP FLOP" PHYSICS
nothing special, you just attach the entire shoe to the toes bone and it flip flops

I went to college in a small southern town. The college was a pretty large university with a lot of students. Almost every friend I had there was southern and I specifically recall how most of them would leave their shoes on in their homes or other peoples homes.

toes could use a little more detail
also they should be in my mouth

How is it like to not have a foot fetish? How can you see Dawn's cute bare feet and not feel a tingling inside?

I love feet wew

This is amazing, goddamn.
Must be weird.

Attached: homely.jpg (606x568, 77.15K)

don't forget to install the 'barefoot anywhere' mod!

Attached: 1643402592207.png (5120x2880, 1.48M)

no animation, I want a full "shoe tying" minigame with motion controls.

lol that would get so annoying

Attached: 1643402766588.jpg (3390x2309, 828.5K)

>pedal obstructing the view of Akari's soles
Fuck.

>shiny toenails
man, just a little more detail and this game would be the holy grail of pokemon

I want this pic with white skin, blue hair Dawn

imagine the smell

Attached: 1616854985105.png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

Only a matter of time

Attached: 1643500696149.jpg (1024x576, 80.43K)

sounds like someone's projecting.

asians are pretty anal about getting their floors clean, that's why they don't let shoes in.

We need pedicure in Gen 9 trainer customization

This

Attached: 1643506132238.jpg (1280x720, 227.12K)

with shine, gloss and sparkling options.

You just know
I just want some pink or blue toenails

>not fapping to Kairi in KH2

retard, you don't get activation in either the somatosensory or motor cortex when you see the feet of others
this would only apply for people who fetishize their own feet
as far as we know, there is no visual homunculus. and if there were, there is no indication he'd look like that rather than say, the cerebellar homunculus for example.

Attached: EmgeXkmU8AEVser.jpg (1200x718, 127.92K)

Blue nails would be great for Dawn
Not into Mickey Mouse sized feet on my animu bitches, sorry lol
This, retards just keep parroting that pseudoscience about crossed wires or whatever. I'm sure I'm not the only guy that likes feet but dislikes when my own are touched.

Attached: 1643472675610.jpg (178x179, 20.24K)

post your feet!

user, that's not a femanon

Attached: 1640393957089.jpg (500x375, 39.87K)

youtu.be/BSC9I9-8QZM

Attached: 1643503335571.png (469x451, 156.85K)

Who cares, feet is feet

I don't care >:(

Attached: 1631646637409.png (2688x1512, 3.54M)

>you can make Dawn wear open-toed sandals
>you can make Dawn go full barefoot
WTF I'M BUYING LEGEND ARCEUS NOW!

i want those feet in my mouth while her thighs and labia jerk me off

Just remember you need to mod the game for barefoot Dawn anywhere.

Attached: Dawn_geta.jpg (703x1827, 203.22K)

PLA stands for Pheet are life.

Leaving shoes at the door is how they go missing here in Detroit

Why do you live in Detroit

Attached: 1643450503704.jpg (444x584, 55.86K)

Shame none of the other NPC girls wear sandals aside from the villagers

Attached: 95859748_p0.png (1500x2100, 1.03M)