New Tech

Hey 4channers what is the next big thing in the cryptosphere.I got some $$$ to throw into

Attached: 1621584970493[1].jpg (541x413, 101.58K)

web3

based mumu poster
take a look at ParaState

Have a look at Dinger Token.

2.7m MC.

Already making $ via their launch pad and creating a first of its kind utility to compliment it.

P2E game coming out soon which has Chainlink integration.

SMINEM is an ambassador.

Free liquidity locker for anyone to use across several chains.

So undervalued

tokenized assets aka LCX

web3 is becoming a joke

DSL(Decentralised settlement layers) thanks to TXA.

Shade.cash undervalued privacy project on Fantom

Have you heard about Projects introducing DEXes that are gas fee free, nothing beats freebies.

Attached: 1624022641586[1].jpg (228x221, 8.5K)

Do Kwon has new and best Luna coin. Will voting on now. Buy when passes.

Nothing new about this jeet.

Web3 narrative with a multi-chain structure dominates the market. And this narrative does not seem gonna fade. So you have to throw your money at those most connected to other ecosystems.
NEAR outshines them all, I guess. It funds Ethereum developers and projects that want to switch from the Terra ecosystem.

Gamefi user. Right now it's shit. Big money going in. We'll have crypto gaming in 5 years. ILV

YNGMI pajeet

Attached: 1621586061475[1].png (819x1280, 899.09K)

not to us goy, but to the rest of the world and the future of finance yes it is

The votes are going to decide the future of Luna, choices are a fork or a burn. Can't wait for the results. I'd personally prefer a burn though, that way I'd have value on my Luna stash.

Synthetic leverage trading

To bad to be poor. Stay out of thread. It for people who make money.

Privacy tech chad. Railgun uses zkSNARKS to grant privacy on transactions and a relayer network for defi integration.

Attached: 3.gif (498x280, 893.36K)

Oh that ponzi

I can reckon with the DSL feature too, the cex will have to connect to the DSL which will basically broadcast trade data for transparency & audit purposes.