Gf had a dream last night

>gf had a dream last night

Attached: frogposting.png (1106x830, 500.78K)

let me guess. she is mad at me because i cheated or something and wants me apologize

Had a dream? Who is she, Martin Luther king?

I had an ex-gf do that shit.

we all have. anyone that's ever been in a long term relationship with a woman has had her be pissed IRL because of some bullshit she dreamed about,.

I dreamed I had a girlfriend last night too. What a coincidence

its not that. every girl ive been with eventually will have "such a crazy dream" and she will want to explain it to me what happened as if I care. so I thought this was just regular among girls but apparently its only me that dates these retards

had a dream about my ex-gf. We were sitting on a bench waiting for a bus, her dad was there too, in fact many people were there but faceless. I tried to take her hand but she refused. Then the bus arrived and they all got in. I was in tears as I was left alone standing there as the bus departed. I felt that the bus was a metaphor for death. We broke up partly because I refused to take that bloody vaccine and I still love her today.

just call Jamal to take care of her you wee-wee ass nigga

>We broke up partly because I refused to take that bloody vaccine and I still love her today.
good riddance and better to escape such a soul-less demon

If she left you over that then she was always a waste of time
>t. made my gf not get it with me

>ruining your life over Any Forums memes

Attached: 1629073584209.png (128x128, 26.98K)

You're a fucking loser retard

Attached: 1643532255191.gif (552x470, 715.63K)

>BODILY AUTONOMY IS A LE POL MEME

Attached: 1642315357972.png (584x666, 142.08K)

dumbass
you too

you're getting injected with semi-random streams of information from the internet, chasing whatever your current egregores tell you to chase. The fuck you talking about with bodily autonomy?

you too? even girls i'm not dating do this shit to me

I tell people about my dreams all the time. I just don't tell them it was a dream so they just think I am some kind of crazy person.

What language do you speak in your home?

my gf does this to me all the time
Never listen, don't ever care.

>We broke up partly because I refused to take that bloody vaccine and I still love her today.

if that was enough to ruin your relationship, she never loved you.
if a woman truly loves you, she bends to your worldview.

this

Y.o.u w.i.ll n.e.v.e.r b.e a w.o.m.a.n

Protip, if your girl doesn't dream, watch out.

(real niggas know)