You do have a job right

you do have a job right

Attached: hmmm.png (823x375, 90.61K)

why would I have a job?

yeah some how I get to make millions a year and uhh fuck I have to hide the cash some where

who could possibly have a job and post on biz, don't you have coworkers to go out with or something

The real question is do you widthraw you realized gains to your bank account

Attached: 1640780123178.jpg (250x186, 8.07K)

comfy wfh call centre

I work from home for the government. Jack off most hours of the work day. Feels good knowing I'm putting tax dollars to good use :^)

Lol

Lmao.

I hate my job and my portfolio is worth 10 years of wages

Yeh I’m an idiot who took on a 4 year apprenticeship for pennies AMA

Asbolutely not. U mad bro?

I'm approaching one year of cryptoneeting

yeah, I was unemployed most of 2021 and just got a job so I could feel comfortable investing in crypto again...but I'm not comfortable, I don't want to buy right now

No I quit in December after 5 years. Burnt the fuck out user.

My job is professional algo swinger

yes. 90% of what i make goes into the market. make it fuel.

I work in forensics, primarily taking pictures and collecting evidence from crime scenes.

Attached: sBGCd8b.png (1366x768, 1.08M)

What job title is that and how do I get it as a creative writing major?

Whoever you are. I know you know something about ampleforth. Fuck is up with this cryptic bullshit

Scene of crime officer/investigator. Depends on where you live, some places accept any type of degree from a decent uni, but its a competitive field so there will likely be people with more relevant degrees than you applying

Nice. Do you have to bring your own equipment? Any dangers, ie HIV? What's the pay? Hours? Do you like it?

I see your eyes in that picture, but I don't see your nose. Why not let us see it, friend? You probably have a nice big schnoz, right?

$1000/day as a contractor in government.

I'm going to be fired next Friday if my employer doesn't extend/make permanent my vax exemption.

I work in the space industry, it's cool. if I couldn't find a job in this industry, I'd probably just stop working at this point

Still cant make it so yes

Not anymore. Well, I have a part time gig to stay busy but I only work 12 hours a week and make $2000 a month from that. The rest of my time I just do whatever and work on my own projects. My income come from liquidity pools.

Had one but got fired last month for not having the vax. Taking a couple months off to decompress, fuck this clown world.

I'm not too into crypto but I doubt BTC will ever fully go to 0

Wait wrong thread I'm tired

At this point, it won't, no. There was a time when it could have but not anymore, it's proven itself. It is still very volatile though (relatively speaking) and so I understand a lot of people shying away from Bitcoin and the rest of crypto as a whole. I am taking a large risk but I have the luxury of always going back to full-time work if I want later on and I live in a LCoL area.

The necessary equipment like protective equipment, powders, evidence bags and so on are provided, only thing I use that wasn't provided is a pocket knife.
Probably the most dangerous and somewhat common thing would be syringes since the gloves we wear won't stop the needle.
Pay for every job in general is not very good in my country, but the salary is decently above average for my country
We have 12 hour shifts most of the time its just waiting for something to happen, half of the time we dont even do anything for an entire shift or we only have 1 piece of work
Pretty comfy job overall, worst part about jt is having Court on your days off or having Court the day before sanight shift

What do you use the knife for?
Most interesting thing you've seen?
Also ty for answers I'm tired af and might fall asleep soon so if i stop rsplying...

What the fuck

LOL no. i'm 32 year old and haven't had a job since i was 19. i've only worked a total of 1.5 years in my entire life.