What does Any Forums eat for breakfast? It's the most important meal of the day after all

What does Any Forums eat for breakfast? It's the most important meal of the day after all

Attached: raUn2ny1zLxmsQd8.webm (640x360, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thats a man... (fr)

I chug whole milk out of the gallon jug.

When I do get up early enough for it, I have bacon and scrambled eggs. Can't be beat.

breakfast is for slaves

>slavs

Curry ser

The internet was a mistake

What happened to vitalik

An entire bowl of hard boiled eggs

2 eggs scrambled, a portion of bolgnese I meal prep and freeze weekly with lean mince and a home made sauce, 5 slices of buttered tiger bread and a strong cup of sweet tea.
BTW. What the fuck did that man just squirt out of his bottom?

Thats a man
And that's mental illness

Trannies are so fucking nasty man this entire fucking culture and aesthetic is just depressingly foul. Disgusting.

Breakfast burrito: wheat tortilla, cheese blend, butter, 1 egg, 2 sausage links.
Coffee.

I eat pretty much the same thing except I have 3 of them with 3 eggs per because I'm Any Forums and bulking.

user, can you explain why you feel this way? I don't disagree, but I would like to read a good rant about pure disgust for something

Spinach omelette + 5 eggs with paprika and turmeric. Side of Brocolli and blueberries and a small piece of dark chocolate for desert.

deenz. im usuusaly hungover.

somebody post the marshmallow one

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

The marshmallow one is nsfw, you can see her balls and asshole

>her balls

Attached: 1621395709206.gif (112x112, 159.3K)

>he doesn't chug double milk

you can see his asshole in the OP. jannies are asleep or enjoying the thread