Should I or should i not buy a suicide bag of 1,000 FTM?

well user?

Attached: ftm.png (441x114, 4.71K)

yes

You should sell ftm if you hold any and buy Hbar.

this but ironically

100% you should user, but if I were you I would attempt to grow that. You have the safe way of staking with pwa, its like 14% interest or so I believe. Or you could try your luck in the defi space, its all just getting started and there are lots of new wallets coming in, meaning the prices will fly soon. Some notable picks are pooch, spirit, NBK, and fang. Each one is significantly undervalued. You could also grab a new NFTs, (if it were me I would go and mint 10-20 raidersnft asap and start raiding, DYOR into why) The nft space has been pretty dead for a while, but over the past several days volume has picked up significantly and the floor prices are rising.

because its still up 200x in one year and it will slowly die in the bear market like all other alt l1s.
also 1000 isnt even nowhere near a sui stack nufantie

when did you sell?

No, the tech of this coin is laughable, the only thing backing it is a narcissistic dev. BTW the whitelist period of this dev project just ended and FTM suffered 300% outflow today.

pay no attention to the fudders user, they have been around since before the ftm minimoon last year. The only piece of info you need to decide whether or not to join is the defi volume. Take a look 2-3 months ago compared to now. Also take a look at eths early defi days and compare them with ftm early defi, shits a no brainer

Above 3$ after making well over 7 figures because anyone that held tranny coin long enough knows how weak it can never hold 3

If you compare it to bitcoin the second time we almost broke past 3.4 bitcoin did a mega dump. First time was a normal retracement.
Since the megadump bitcoin dumped to about 33 fucking k. It's a miracle ftm is at where it is right now. AVAX, ADA, and SOL have dumped way more.

>Dont pay attention to the fudders user just buy im bagholding so hard

Attached: cryingwojak_photos_v2_custom.png (2576x2399, 2.53M)

Post a screenshot, everyone sells for millions on here but never ever post a screenshot or any proof.
but i heard this when hbar was 20 cents and ftm was 20 cents. what happened?
will look into it
its been really strong and built up in sats, once btc and the entire market moves up, ftm will be at least $5

Dont believe me then kek dont give a single fuck

tell hamm he's a faggot

Fantom is the only L1 I can think of that has a DeFi ecosystem comparable to Ethereum. A good chunk of it are forks, sure, but at least devs are actively building on top of them and making them distinct in terms of appearance, features, and functionality. Off the top of my head, there's:

>Spookyswap
>Spiritswap
>Paintswap
>Tarot
>Tomb Finance
>BeethovenX
>Liquid Driver
>Creditum
>Scream
>Grim Finance
>Reaper Finance
>Soulswap/Luxor
>Yoshi.exchange
>Nova Network
>Cryptokek
>Solidly/veDAO/0xDAO
>Felix.exchange

It's already looking pretty damn good, and it's basically the only reason why I haven't sold off my stack yet.

You niggers were saying the exact same shit about $1

Attached: 1601495087757.jpg (597x559, 49.57K)

>posts twice in thread
>larps about cashing out a mil and knowing 'exactly when to cash'
>refuses to post proof but will take the time to refresh this thread 50 times
>responds with typical run away response when asking for any kind of proof
>kek, i dont give a fuck but you do user
>best way to "tell me off" would be to post any proof, any at all u dirty pajeet

Shade-cash...

man i bought 100,000 FTM for 1 cent in 2019 when it was being shilled as being used for smart cities... never wouldve thought that 1,000 FTM would be a suicide stack

Attached: 1633751933704.jpg (600x339, 65.15K)

Spookyswap is the best bridge/swap service I've used. Anything to anything. I bridge to AVAX on it because it's equally cheap and I like the interface better.

I do own FTM and I'm biased but it's a useful protocol IMO.

Attached: EE4086FE-D70B-4268-BC41-93D2DB583449.jpg (288x288, 25.07K)

FTM bros, stacklet here.

Currently have
> 4000 FTM
> 100 BOO
> 20 Scream

Thinking of lending my FTM on tarot for 16%, single staking my boo on reaper for 350% and lping my scream for 410%. Any other suggestions?
Was also considering depositing my ftm in a yearn vault and borrowing against it to farm stables, although this might not be wise if the ass falls out of the market.
Basically looking for a way to slowly grow my bags.

Attached: piss.jpg (640x705, 60.03K)