Pay your taxes

>>You don’t pay taxes
>>Uncle Sam will find out you didn’t pay taxes in 5-10 years
>> You gambled all profits away on some bmw to attract some bitches during those 5-10 years
>> IRS mails you a warning, pay original taxes + 30% annual fees
>> You only have depreciated bmw that never got you any pussy and now you still have to pay ten thousands in taxes
You have been warned user. Do not listen other imbecile telling you not to pay taxes.

Attached: 2D33881F-91F6-44F6-87C9-DCFB6AC1C71B.jpg (360x352, 30.48K)

good goyim

Agreed. Any moron can get their effective tax rate below 15% if they know how the rules work. A good accountant can get it under 10%. The IRS WILL fuck up your life if you don't report, so it's generally advised to simply reduce the tax burden rather than avoid it entirely.

> IRS mails you a warning, pay original taxes + 30% annual fees
I will just throw that letter away, its just mail

Attached: rick.jpg (300x168, 6.68K)

Based

Attached: 1643739943695.jpg (1024x990, 80.89K)

They just lien you nobody goes to jail

what if you have no assets

>Agreed. Any moron can get their effective tax rate below 15% if they know how the rules work. A good accountant can get it under 10%. The IRS WILL fuck up your life if you don't report, so it's generally advised to simply reduce the tax burden rather than avoid it entirely.

Attached: 1643773834914.png (598x800, 37.33K)

>5-10 years
this country isn't going to have a government in that timeframe

then they start taking your assets. I fucked up on taxes on something 5 years ago and started getting those letters. Assumed it was a scam and ignored them. They kept coming until I got one hand-delivered. Had to set up a payment plan to pay the rest of it off (with the annual interest).

They will wage collect or throw you in jail

if they know how much you owe why can't they just send us all notices so that we don't have to go through all the effort of tax form bullshit?

This image makes me rofl

Attached: v9faid5md4f81.jpg (945x945, 71.96K)

This is some reddit tier garbage

Just like paying taxes

>pay taxes
Oh but I do, friend. I pay all my taxes when I cash out some stocks. I just don't mention the crypto Defi LP income that purchases more of those stocks each month.

Fuck you nigger taxman
Never paying your taxes.
I'll never answer your calls.
I'll never pay your fines.
And i'll put a bullet in the skull of your glowagents if you come to try to rackett me in person.
Simple as.
Is it clear enough for you, IRS kikes?

Attached: 1565674309872.jpg (250x187, 10.88K)

Because they don't actually know without spending resources to check you out individually. Taxes are often based on the honor system and that mostly works until you realize that the taxes now are unjust and ridiculous.

The ultimate dominance is convincing someone to eat his own shit for his own good.

i hate niggers and israel too but im gonna pay them off just so i can sleep at night
what do you do if you dont know the prices you bought at though?
I was buying ETH all through 2017 up until now. If ETH is fungible, and i only sold maybe 20% of my ETH this year, what price do i put as my purchase price?
Like can i just say im selling the ETH i bought at $1000 instead of the ETH i bought at $20?
Shit makes no sense

If you don't know the price or can't prove it, the IRS will assume it is zero and you'll owe tax on the full amount not just the profits.